New to this

Options
Hi, I'm new to this and will be 40 soon. Looking to lose at least 30 pounds and would love some help, advice, etc...

Replies

• chelliebean007
    chelliebean007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too. Just sent you a friend request. Wishing us both great deals of luck!!
  • iu2bs
    iu2bs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well and am 59 and need to lose about 20 lbs. I too would like advice and tips
  • qtpants
    Options
    Just joined today. I'm planning a summer vacation and would like to lose at least 15 lbs before even thinking about putting on a bathing suit :tongue: . I've never been great at counting points, calories, and all that. I'm hoping this site will help me get on track. Good luck to all!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    just remember that it is a slow process--not overnight.... Don't get diacouraged.... If you follow the plan, it does work!!!!!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I use my bathing suit as motivation... I put it on and look in mirror, UGH!!!! I know I can get myself to look great in it!!!!! Great motivation......
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me all of you! I love MFP, I've been using this site for awhile, but only this year started adding friends. Your friends really help keep you motivated and keep you on track... It's kind of like a giant family! :0)
  • jdras
    jdras Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks
  • leia200for2
    Options
    New to this as well! Hopefully this online tool will make it easier! Best of luck!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where everyone is coming from I also need to lose around 20 pounds feel free to add me as a friend
    It helps you to stay motivated knowing others are encouraging you and do not want you to fail in this process.