25 yr old male, 16weeks graft 88kg to 75.4kg

Options

Replies

• hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I hope to encourage and get my husband on track too...
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's been an inspiration seeing you transform so quickly.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It's been an inspiration seeing you transform so quickly.

Many thanks Evonne
  • fzafar_64
    fzafar_64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome! Congratulations on looking smokin'!!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Inspirational as always mate! I'm back cycling and in the gym again from Monday. This flu really took me out
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! mmmmmm....nice body ;-)
    You look great xx

agree... :blushing:
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    Inspirational as always mate! I'm back cycling and in the gym again from Monday. This flu really took me out

Thanks pal
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's really something! What did you do exactly to get abs? I achieved my weight goal, but haven't lost much of what's called "love handles" and a bit of tummy. A piece of advice from you will be very welcomed! You are truly an inspiration to me!!!
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    That's really something! What did you do exactly to get abs? I achieved my weight goal, but haven't lost much of what's called "love handles" and a bit of tummy. A piece of advice from you will be very welcomed! You are truly an inspiration to me!!!

First of all thanks for your kind comment,

I just focused on losing weight than building muscle, believe it or not I didnt do much abs work, I think all the body weight and compound exercises work your abs anyway, cardio was short busts of hard work then a rest doing it for 30mins a day only.
    Just cleaned up the diet cut out sugar and followed the 90% clean and 10% crap rule after about 10 weeks of being strict. add me if you want pal. cheers mate
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing :-)
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    Well done you look amazing :-)

thankyou :smile:
  • twilight4ever124
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the hard work!! Make this not just a change for awhile, but a change for life. You look amazing. Love your collarbones haha. I myself, have lost 37 lbs and have a few more to go. This inspires me to keep up my hard work and determination. Never give up. (:
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    twilight4ever, thank you so much,, its defo a change for life, just cant wait to reach my overall goal now, good luck with yours, thanks for taking the time to comment on this tread.:smile:
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! There's nothing better than the feeling of actually seeing your body change ^_^ keep it up!
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    You look fantastic! There's nothing better than the feeling of actually seeing your body change ^_^ keep it up!

I know, I took progress pics every week, and it kept me well motivated. more so than the scale going down. cheers for the comment
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I will follow be following some of your tips. Thanks for the motivation. :-)
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    That's awesome!! I will follow be following some of your tips. Thanks for the motivation. :-)

Hope they work for you, your welcome.
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's a great result, I'm sure you will get the body you aspire to VERY soon!
    I added you too!
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Amazing work - well done sir!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!