Ladies & Bras

Options
2»

Replies

• munchgen
    munchgen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    But most likely you already have these things so you will not have to go and spend more money. I look for cost on everything.. Not only am I trying to loose weight but I watch what I spend for things. I use coupons like crazy and the cheaper the better.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36D and a marathon runner (training for number 11!), but have always had to wear 2 bras on most runs or during any sort of cardio (lest a set of jumping jacks end with a boob to the face and a black eye). I like Moving Comfort for shorter runs, but I found that the zip-front Under Armour bras keep the girls in nicely. Its a little bit of a struggle to get into, and at first I was afraid the bra might unzip mid-exercise, but I've had no problems and LOVE them, I will definitely be buying more.
    Way to go! I tried the uu zip and didnt find it better tho :(

I've heard good things about the Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer, at least the folks at Runner's World seemed to like it
    I looked a bounce test up on youtube for that bra. NOT good
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    I'm a 36D and a marathon runner (training for number 11!), but have always had to wear 2 bras on most runs or during any sort of cardio (lest a set of jumping jacks end with a boob to the face and a black eye). I like Moving Comfort for shorter runs, but I found that the zip-front Under Armour bras keep the girls in nicely. Its a little bit of a struggle to get into, and at first I was afraid the bra might unzip mid-exercise, but I've had no problems and LOVE them, I will definitely be buying more.

I'm a 36D-38D and I LOVE the front zip under armour!! I find it works perfectly for running and jumping jacks. Its seriously the only bra where I dont bounce, which is not only painful but can cause booby saggyness