Happy 4th Of July MFP

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello, MFP, Happy 4tth of July, I splurge I not to long got off work, I have eaten 2300 calories wow, but I dont feel bad about it , Its the holiday, at first I wasnt going to log in because I cheated so horribly :laugh: :laugh: . But on the other hands in maybe about an hour Im workout to burn half of it off, I am stuff, I really enjoy pigging out today, Anybody else indulge to day:ohwell: :ohwell: , I know Im not the only one I do feel better for logging it in after all as long as I didnt eat up to 3500 calories Im safe :laugh: .But any who, Im let this digested and think about it real hard, because I want be doing this in along time but hey wait a minute my birthday is on the 13th this month, I might have one itsy bitsy slice of birthday cake:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Options
    HEYYYY I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SPLURGE OVER CALORIES TODAY :noway: :noway: :ohwell: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Oh my calories will be over today and your right is it a holiday!

We also share the same birthday so Happy Birthday early! :flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Been careful the whole day and made sure to get some exercise in, and I've "planned" my splurge, and it'll fit perfectly in my calorie requirements... except for the beer, so I'll just have to be careful with that :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Oh my we share the same birthday , Happy Early birthday to you as well:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    lucky you oh that beer might take you over, in less you incorporate small excercises through out the day, which will be hard:laugh: :smile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oh my calories will be over today and your right is it a holiday!

We also share the same birthday so Happy Birthday early! :flowerforyou:

Hi stranger! Where have you been?!

My birthday's not the 13th, but I'm a July baby too!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Shuntae,

I didn't lose my battle with my weight but with the whole spring on the mini farm, it was so crazy and I just sort of dropped out of the whole health thing, but I am back and while I have gained 10 lbs back, I know that that is better than gaining it all back and it is time to get back on track.

Look at your ticker, you made it over the 100 lb mark. I am so proud of you, "weigh" to go! :drinker:
  • darthkatalyst
    Options
    I got a phone call from my deployed Fiancee this morning so it's making me want to work out harder and longer today than I'd planned--so maybe I can afford to splurge a little more than planned today :bigsmile:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I had planned to spluge today, but our BBQ got rained out. :grumble:
  • doggydolph
    doggydolph Posts: 14
    Options
    Oh man, this weekend i have splurged soo badly. I went to my families in tennesee, and they eat a lot of heavy foods. My grandmother is old world german, and she tries to feed us all the time, and i knew i couldnt stay to well to a diet this weekend.

This weekend started on Thursday, where for breakfast my grandmother made, greasy eggs and sausage. Then my entire family went to the outlet mall, hey we walked the entire 1 mile mall, so that was some exercise. for lunch i had only the choice of ben and jerry's icecream, but got half ice cream and half frozen yogurt. DInner involved potato skins, chimis, and alfredo pasta.

Friday was not much better, same breakfast. lunch was a bbq with burgers, and fruit salad. my aunt then made cream cheese sausage tarts, which although very tasty, very very bad for dieters, and lactose intolerant ppl. Desert was a blueberry crisp, made from blueberries we picked. Dinner was packaged ramen back at the hotel at like 9:30pm.

today, the 4th was the worst. Lunch was KFC, we then went swimming, well more like lounging, at my cousins poool, and chasing around their babies. Dinner was Pizza and brownies.

I know that i will have gained some weight this weekend, but i think once in a while you do have to splurge. I know that after this weekend though, i am looking forward to some nice, normal healthy food. I MISS MY RICE,

89584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter