Add me as a friend so i can stalk your page and stay motivia

Options
I have 100 pounds to loose so I will be here for a while. Please add me as a friend so I can login each day and see I'm not the only person frustrated with cravings, amazed at the calorie content of my favorite burger at my favorite restaurant or just generally frustrated that the pounds won't come off quicker!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Leia

Replies

• apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome stalker! lol It is a great site to stay motivated. sending you a request. Good luck!
  • txlady1956
    txlady1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me if you wish.
  • KeJo03
    KeJo03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've only been here for 6 days so new friends would be good :)
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have 100lb to lose too...feel free to add me :)
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Altogether i wanna lose about 60- 70lbs. so i'll be here a while, fell free to stalk :) lol
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Feel free to add &/or stalk me.. =)
  • smj8380
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago and love it. I've been much more aware of what I am eating throughout the day and have started realizing what I was doing wrong! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jenxbennett
    jenxbennett Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    request sent!
    I need friends too, anyone can add me. :)
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. Be warned that as a fairly active nursing mom I eat a lot! I try to keep it mostly healthy, but do allow myself treats everyday, they just have to fit in my targets. I'm 53 pounds away from my target.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too have 100lbs to lose. I'm adding you now. Good luck!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Feel free to stalk. :')
  • jouergal
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add/stalk me....
  • dorktaped
    dorktaped Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I only have 35-45 lbs to go (We'll see when I get there :) ) but I've been struggling for long time. As of Wednesday I gave up grains (Kind of going the Paleo way) so that should get me in track. Sent a request! I need the support too!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Have 30ish more lbs to go on my 100lb journey =)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I have lots of stalkers - one more shouldn't hurt. Mind you, I'm GAINING weight right now (because I'm preggo) but watch me this fall and I'll lose it again! :)

Either way, I'm still eating healthfully and exercising regularly so maybe that will help you out? I also offer a weekly blog which (I hope) is motivational (most weeks anyway - some weeks I do whine a little bit)
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. :) I want to lose a total of 95 lbs, so I'm definitely going to be here for awhile.
  • KaliLynn062011
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 60 pounds to lose still. :)
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I could use a good stalker or hundred. Request sent.