Best Slim Diet Pills

Options
Has anyone tried Best Slim Diet Pills? Its an all-natural diet supplement that you take once a day. I know diet pills in general arent the best, but I need a little something to help get me over this plataeu. With it being natural, I am more willing to try it. I've tried Oxy Elite Pro, and had to stop taking it because of the terrible side effects.

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it, but I am really put-off by some of the bad grammar on their site. It also claims that you don't need to exercise and then a couple paragraphs down it tells you to do cardio. Um, make up your minds people. LOL
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try calorie spiking, changing up what you're eating, or changing your exercise up first?
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    don't do it!
  • chelsealjames
    chelsealjames Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it, but I am really put-off by some of the bad grammar on their site. It also claims that you don't need to exercise and then a couple paragraphs down it tells you to do cardio. Um, make up your minds people. LOL

Its because its a Chinese supplement, its not very well known in the US.
  • chelsealjames
    chelsealjames Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try calorie spiking, changing up what you're eating, or changing your exercise up first?

I have :( been at this same weight for a year now.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Do you eat lots of carbs? Dropping wheat worked for me 7lbs in first week. I allowed other carbs with dinner once a week like potato or rice and allowed gluten free bread once a week at first. Two months of this I lost 18lbs, then weightloss started to slow down anyway so started allowing 2 treat meals a week and having slim fast a few days a week so one day I'd have really high cal day like sunday when i like scrambled eggs and bacon for brunch and sunday dinner (about 1500 cals) then monday I'd do slim fast for breakfast and lunch and salad for tea. .. the weight still kept coming off each month but a little less.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    What do you have your weight loss per week set at? If you only have 10 pounds to lose it's not going to come off quickly at all. I wouldn't set it to over 1 pound/week.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't get the "it's natural, so I'm more apt to try it" argument. Cocaine is natural too.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Run far far away. No diet pill is going to do the same as you consistently eating in a moderate calorie deficit and simply getting up off your butt and doing a little exercise. That's about as straight as you're gonna get it.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I think you're undereating. Diet pills will probably make the problem worse unless they somehow increase your appetite and get you to eat more.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

this!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think you're undereating. Diet pills will probably make the problem worse unless they somehow increase your appetite and get you to eat more.

I agree. Try eating around 1400-1500 for at least a month to see if that helps. With only 10 pounds to lose you have to eat closer to your maintenance amount to actually burn fat.
  • heidithebee
    Options

I have :( been at this same weight for a year now.

I had a similar problem and was stuck at a plateau for about 9 months. I went back and really took a look at what I was eating and made some changes. I made it past my plateau.

Another question is... are you at a good weight for your body type? What kind of exercise are you doing? Cardio? Strength training? Maybe your focus shouldn't be weight loss, but adding muscle. I would focus on all those things just like the other person suggested before I would ever take diet pills.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others saying having your caloric goal set to 1200 is contributing to your weight loss plateau. You are at a healthy weight already so you need to eat more to fuel your workouts (hopefully weight training is a regular part of your routine).This will help reduce body fat more than any pill or "quick fix".
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I don't get the "it's natural, so I'm more apt to try it" argument. Cocaine is natural too.

We need a "like" button!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Run far far away. No diet pill is going to do the same as you consistently eating in a moderate calorie deficit and simply getting up off your butt and doing a little exercise. That's about as straight as you're gonna get it.

like what your saying :)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in diet pills... Don't do it! They ate only enablers.... You will probably lose weight but, then gain it right back as soon as you stop taking them! You really need to look at your calories and macros! Maybe even (re)figure your BMR and TDEE... If your diary is open it also helps for people to give you suggestions.... Hope this helps! Good luck with your journey!! ;)
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i agree
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Be wary of supplements made in China or certain other countries. In many parts of the world there is no quality control. You could be getting pills with potentially harmful ingredients. And they may not be listed on the label.
  • richelliott1
    richelliott1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Don't use them!

If you don't like drinking Green Tea you can get it in tablet form, its great for weight loss! Other things like Sea Kelp can be good. Most "diet" pills just contain, Green Tea, Cayene Pepper, Caffine and some CLA which is an amino acid.

Stay to natural things all the way!
This discussion has been closed.