TurboFire or P90X for 15-20 lbs

Options
I am about 15-20 lbs from my goal weight. I have TurboFire and P90X, but not sure which one I should commit to in order to get ready for swim season. =) I also have Brazil Butt Lift, so I'm thinking about throwing that in once in a while with whichever program I choose to do. I LOVE the cardio in TurboFire, but I'm not really a fan of the sculpting/toning workouts (Hate using the bands!).

So what do you think? P90X Lean or TurboFire for the last 15-20 lbs and toning up a little before swim season?

Replies

• ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I vote for turbo fire. Since it's kickboxing/punching maybe it will help tone you up. I didn't lose a lot of weight w/ P90x but I did gain
    muscle.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ive also have all three of those! I agree with you in not like the sculpting and toning workouts. I think a combination of TurboFire and P90X would be the best. Some days you can do the cardio from TF and then on other days do strength training with P90X
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd have to vote for TurboFire, but then again, I have never tried P90X. I just started week 9 of TurboFire and (at 5'3") have gone from 135 lbs to 120 lbs. Like you, I am trying to get rid of those last stubborn 20 lbs. I only have 5 to go now! The weight literally melted off, and my arms, legs and abs are surprisingly toned. It happens fast! But make sure you eat well and eat enough. I found when I under ate, the weight loss stalled a bit.
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • yessi159
    Options
    Today im going to start Turbofire! :)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    check out teambeachbody.com there is a hybrid for for both of them together. I love TF completed my first round lost about 20 something lbs, now working out with Chalean Extreme