258lb looking to find myself again

Options
hi blogers im new as well im sure most of you are to this. im starting a new journey and would like to find support out there who are on the same journey and would like support as well. as a small town girl everyone knows your business and i want this to be my on my own terms. i like some of you out there im sure its hard to turn to someone thus the internet. im on a journey and i would like to share my success as well as yours if you are intrested drop me a line and lets to this together.. i know for myself i can use all the help and support i can get

Replies

• littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me if you would like to. :)
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    welcome! Remember one day at a time! You are welcome to friend me :)
  • Taitiant
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME... So happy you decided to join MFP, we are all here to help you in your journey.. Good luck to you, and feel free add me if u would like.. :drinker:

16512618.png
  • Rachratty
    Rachratty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i am more than happy to support you xxx:heart::happy:
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome sweetie. You can add me if you want. I wish you great success on this journey!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Have you looked behind the couch?
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    ahhh yes the small towns with big mouths and opinions I was born and raised in one of those towns, and wouldn't ya know it I still live in one of those towns. I have found a wonderful community of support here, and I am sure you will do well and reach your goals. So good luck, and please feel free to friend me I love to support people!
  • Phat2Thin
    Options
    Welcome! There is a lot of support here! I have only been at this less than 2 months and find the encouragement on this site tremendously helpful. Have thusfar lost 7 lbs.
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for encouragement. The success stories are great for motivating me. I started out at 258 and have lost 12 pounds so far. Monday is weigh-in for week 4.
  • keyrai
    Options
    not yet but thanks for the advice :)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    welcome! This place is full of support and info. Feel free to add me!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You can do this first off. It's a matter of mind over the body. The younger you are the faster you can achieve your goal. I started at 50 losing and still I am working at it. And it's been hard at times but very well worth the effort. Losing the soon to be 75 lbs has changed my life in many positive area's. Not only physical, but mentally, emtionally and physologically. I feel so much better about myself and how I look. It's an amazing roller coaster ride, and can be challenging at times. But you have to set yourself up with small insight goals, then longer term goals and finally your final goal. Dont set yourself up to fail by being unrealistic on your loses.
    My final statement is this..YOU CAN DO THIS......
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome. When I started my journey in 2007 after having my daughter, I weighed in at 272, which means that I was pushing 300 during my pregnancy. After 6 years and many start overs I am down to 210. I find this site and it's usage is simple and the support is amazing. Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm 250 lbs now but was 318 lbs 19 weeks ago. I'm a daily logger and 100%
    committed. All I ask is to leave a brief message. Thanks Olive.
  • qtgourley
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I believe we have the same common goals girl! Lets be friends' and support eachother. :) We can do this.