Could someone review my diary?

Options
Hi could someone look at my diary(s) and let me know what i should change or how i'm doin? i'd appreciate it :)

Replies

• chuckleswk
    chuckleswk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, add me as a friend and I'll take a look at it.
  • CrazyHedgehog
    CrazyHedgehog Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wouldn't know what to look for, so I would be useless, but as you have lost weight (I am new) I thought I would compare yours with mine.
    I don't think your diary is shared.
    You need to go to settings/diary settings and set as public (I have just done mine)
    I have given up cream and chocolate and cook with alot less butter, but I still seem to eat like a pig and stay under my calories!! (well this week anyway) so I suppose the test will be if I start to lose any weight or not!
    Good luck!!
  • kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wouldn't know what to look for, so I would be useless, but as you have lost weight (I am new) I thought I would compare yours with mine.
    I don't think your diary is shared.
    You need to go to settings/diary settings and set as public (I have just done mine)
    I have given up cream and chocolate and cook with alot less butter, but I still seem to eat like a pig and stay under my calories!! (well this week anyway) so I suppose the test will be if I start to lose any weight or not!
    Good luck!!

it is set to public lol.
  • bobbin1
    Options
    Add a little more protein if you can.
  • pea2pod
    Options
    It looks like you need to take in a lot more protein. Add some turkey, chicken and salmon. Remember that grilled or baked is always better than anything fried. Avoid the white bread and go for a sugar free whole wheat bread if you still want to have your pb sandwiches. Eggs are also a good source of protein without being high in calories (one egg is only 70 calories). I'm really trying to avoid the pasta and sugars. I found some great low calorie smoothie and fudge bars that Weight Watchers makes that are only 60-100 calories each. Makes a great treat! Try to also avoid the processed foods like the Hot Pockets, boxed mac-n-cheese, etc. It looks like you really like your cheeses, too :) I would do a little research on different types of cheeses and what their calorie content is and then choose the lower-calorie cheese snacks. I think mozzarella cheese is a good low-fat cheese option. You're doing a great job of staying in your calorie goal range!! Don't be afraid to let the protein number go way above what your goal is, and lean proteins are definitely the way to do that. Good luck!!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pea2pod is correct!!!!! More protein, veggies, and less sugar and processed foods. Fruit is a good way to fix the sugar craving and greek yogurt kicks out carbs and protein!!!! Try to eat a carb and a protein/fat together so your body metabolizes it better.