40lbs lost so far! Pics!

Options
Hello! My name's Emily and I thought I'd post my success thus far. I'm only 5'1, with a medium frame, so being at the weight of 160-170lbs wasn't acceptable or very flattering for my body, in my personal opinion. I've since then lost 40lbs, but unfortunately only have photos about 30lbs ago..

The difference in my face is amazing, and my arms as well! Lifting weights hasn't bulked me up, but slimmed me down (along with tons of cardio, of course).

Before (roughly 154lbs) Talk about a bad hair-dye job, aha!:
scaryyomg-1.jpg

During (145lbs):
Snapshot_20111111.jpg

During (132lbs):
Snapshot_20120110_3.jpg

And a few days ago (125lbs):
Snapshot_20120221.jpg

Along with a face shot (125lbs):
Snapshot_20120221_7.jpg

I'm not fully comfortable or happy with my body yet, and am aiming for at least another 15lbs of weight loss. I do focus a lot on fitness, and I've developed a love for running! :) I am amazed at my results thus far and can't wait until I start seeing more ab definition ;)

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    can't view your pics.... but how long has it taken you to loose your weight?
  • emfilomena
    Options
    Uh oh, not sure what I did wrong.. : \ Oh well. I started losing weight in July '11. Slow and steady wins the race ; )
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Change the upper case IMG to lower case img!
  • Ms_Lassie
    Options
    scaryyomg.jpg

During (145lbs):
    Snapshot_20111111.jpg

During (132lbs):
    Snapshot_20120110_3.jpg

And a few days ago (125lbs):
    Snapshot_20120221.jpg

Along with a face shot (125lbs):
    Snapshot_20120221_7.jpg
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    great work - you look fantastic!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done.
  • sunshinekind919
    sunshinekind919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're gorgeous! :D
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Keep it up!
  • smallsparkles
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic!!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible! Im the same height but started at 176lbs. Trying to get to 125lbs by august and 115lbs by the holidays. Good luck on your last few pounds! You already look great!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    thank you for sharing as i'm 5'1 as well and now this gives me an idea what i would look like soon as well. you look awesome, congrats!!!!
  • emfilomena
    Options
    You are all really sweet, thank you. : ) Only adds to my motivation to get those last lbs off and keep them off! Good luck on all your goals- anything is possible!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow , now that i can see your pics... WOW is all i can say! i could only hope and prey that i will look that good when i shed all my weight.. I am 5.2 and i wanted to loose 15 to get to 125, it has taken me 4 months to loose 8-9 lbs... my goal was march 20th to have all 15 lbs off me ( 5 months) but i don't see that happening... i am getting very discouraged. what did you do to loose the weight?
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You have such a beautiful shape! Great work! :smile:
  • wendinbill
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great and what a change! Congrats, enjoy your new body you look beautiful!
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great. Also, nice group on the target.
  • RMerendon
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing your pics. You look fabulous!!
  • emfilomena
    Options
    You look great. Also, nice group on the target.

Thanks! It was my first time shooting : ) I had a lot of fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!