eating out at chili's

Options
2»

Replies

• Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    As several other people mentioned already their Margarita grilled chicken is really good, that's what I always order their.
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Check out the Margerita Grilled Chicken, I actually have eaten that thing a few times and I was very pleased. It's like 550 calories and actually tastes damn good.

I agree!
  • reneeramirez4christ
    Options
    I love the low cal at Chili's~
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    When they had the Sweet corn soup I LOVED to get that and a side salad for dinner.
    Now if you get mashed potatoes with nothing on them (No gravy or bacon or anything) and only eat half that portion it's not that bad. I like to get the garlic lime shrimp with naked mashed potatoes and broccoli. it's about 500 calories for that meal if you only eat half the mashed tatoes... if you eat all of them it's more like 700...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I always get the salmon on the guiltfree menu. I think it is great and has never been dry. For my sides I get broccoli and black beans. I always order unsweet tea to drink, so calories from my drink are not an issue. All together, just under 400 calories.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Like others have said, the Margarita Chicken! It is delish. I would eat it even if I wasn't counting calories.

This is what I get. It is so good.
    I blow my calories on drinks though :)
  • charmedlife78
    Options
    They have this caribbean salad and it has pineapples, dried cranberries, a few other veggies and fruit and your choice of chicken or shrimp. I always get the shrimp and the honey lime dressing on the side. its like 480 calories and yummy especially in the summer
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think Ruby Tuesday's has better low-cal options. I was disappointed with the Chili's menu when I went there recently. I hadn't been in a long time and there seemed to be a lot of changes. Plus you can sign up on Ruby Tuesday's website for coupons and sometimes get buy one get one free entree coupons. :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I do the salmon also, has been surprisingly good.
  • jared767
    Options
    I guess it's not just the calories, but also the sodium that we should watch out for when eating at restaurants.

Margarita grilled chicken from Chili's has 550 calories, 4g sat fat, 1870 mg sodium, 62 g carbs and 46 g protein.

We should only have a maximum of 1800 mg sodium in a day.

Source: http://www.nutritionix.com/chilis/menu#inPage=4