The ones that splurged yesterday

Options
Are you back on track today? How is everyone doing so far this morning that vowed today was a new day? Are you digging in those leftovers or those plates that you took home from those bbq's you were invited to? Have you gone to the gym first thing this morning to make up for it?

So far today I've had 1 cup of post raisin bran with half cup of 2% milk. Will have a banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter before hitting the gym for my 45 minute session. No idea whats for lunch but I better figure it out now - when I don't plan, thats when things fall apart.

Good luck!

Replies

• evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake yesterday - back on track today!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I did splurge a little bit at lunch/dinner with some pork ribs and pasta salad and ::whisper:: wine! But I am right back on track this morning. I got up and did turbo jam's ab jam even though I didn't want to since I have to work today but I did, I also have already planned out most of my meals and snacks and I'm doing well! I hope everyone else also has the strength to make today a good one health wise!:flowerforyou:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I splurged yesterday. I am back on track today.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i drank a ridiculous amount yesterday...back on track today though
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Dido. Wine, pasta, sloppy joe..... Naughty! But off to a great start today. I have a walk planned, taking the baby swimming, 45 mins of the eliptial and 30 day shed to finish the day. That should help. :yawn:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I went WAY over last night. I did extra exercise in the morning, and ate very light all day basically giving myself permission for the splurge evening. I ended up feeling a bit nauseous after. I just added everything up and it came out to over 4,000 calories. (That darn sausage!!)

Feeling better this morning, and had my slimfast bar, banana, and water. I am headed to the gym now, and have to mow the lawn later.

I knew I blew it, but didn't know quite how badly. I can't change it, but know I have to be extra careful the next several days to get that back off.
  • twocats
    twocats Posts: 31
    Options
    I really splurged yesterday and also felt a little "icky" after. Today is going very well. Took an hour long walk, had my oatmeal, protein shake and now lowfat pita bread with red pepper hummus. Dinner will be a veggie dog on lite bun with steamed green beans. Yum. Happy Sunday!
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Did beautiful all day with the diet - turned down invites, did my running around, cleaned the house, rented a movie and we ordered a PIZZA! :sad: :sad: Back on track today though. :drinker: :drinker: (pizza was good!) :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I was under my calories yesterday BUT I drank more calories in alcohol than I ate in food. so I totally count that as getting off track. So far today I'm golden.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I don't know how bad I did yesterday, I was out and didn't log everything. I don't think I could! But I tried to prevent what I could by going to the gym and kicking butt before all that, then I played wih a bunch of kids in the pool all day when I wasn't eating or drinking.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :smokin:

I did great yesterday! We grilled out and I ate a Ballpark (lite angus 130 cal, 10 fat) hot dog on whole wheat bun, some Bush's baked beans and baked lays. So, I didn't feel cheated at all.

I also walked my 6.5 miles.

It got a little harder at night when we went to a bonfire and everyone was making smores! I did sneak 1!! bite of my son's.

Good job everyone for starting new today. It isn't easy!
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    Splurged yesterday, back on track today! Just did my high impact cardio, some crunches and push ups! That ought to work off the damage from yesterday!:laugh:
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    Sunday is usually my weigh in and rest day... but i'm gonna do 30 minutes of high impact cardio this evening. Everything else is back on schedule....
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wishing after the 2,800 calories i ate that i could hit the gym, but my legs are sun burnt so bad when i stand it feels like needles stabbing me from the inside out! i can hardly get out of bed...

228898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Punished my body with burgers, dogs, and beer for the entire weekend. Just got done running 3 miles and doing 50 minutes of circuit training and of course drinking plenty of water. Good luck to everyone who did like I did.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    I didn't go too nuts yesterday, but am kinda outta control today... :huh:
    Better reign it in.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My birthday was July 1 and I've been a little off track ever since then... especially yesterday and today...

I need to get back on track... :ohwell:
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    My birthday was July 1 and I've been a little off track ever since then... especially yesterday and today...

Oh, I sooo understand... my birthday was June 25 and it's been rough since then.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Oh, I sooo understand... my birthday was June 25 and it's been rough since then.

I knew someone would! It feels like Christmas or something... I struggled around then, too! But, I'm getting ready to go fill up my cup with some water and Crystal Light. Not sure if I'll be working out today (I feel so bloated and ew!) but I can at least make sure I get my water in.

On a positive note - I discovered I really like sliced yellow and red peppers at the cookout yesterday! Mmmmm
  • FluffnStuff
    Options

I knew someone would! It feels like Christmas or something... I struggled around then, too! But, I'm getting ready to go fill up my cup with some water and Crystal Light. Not sure if I'll be working out today (I feel so bloated and ew!) but I can at least make sure I get my water in.

On a positive note - I discovered I really like sliced yellow and red peppers at the cookout yesterday! Mmmmm

Oh, bloated... I only had umph for yoga today. :laugh:
    More water and healthy food today.
    Have a great one!
    :flowerforyou: