Need all the motivation I can get!!!

Options
Hi, when I first joined MFP back in Jan 2012, I did it mainly because a really good friend of my shared the link. I wanted to support her on her weight loss journey and I also needed to get motivated to lose the weight. I also told myself I wouldn't sign up or be on any of the message boards here mainly because I am extremely guarded about my personal infomation. BUT having a MAJOR health scare last week, was the WAKE UP Call I needed to FINALLY STOP going up and down with my weight and stick to it. I am using the food journal faithly (even when I slip and eat something bad-I write it down) I have a very stressful job that requires a lot of my time during January -April and then again late Aug to October 15th. I am very lucky that I have a great support system of my family and dear friends. But I have realized that we all need extra support even if it is from strangers at first. So I would like to have some more friends.

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jrm28
    jrm28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me. I wish you the best of luck!
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    u can add me if u like.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You'll be surprised how much a perfect stranger can motivate you! Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add. : )
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my wife and i, she is Leia200for2 and we need all the support we can get also!
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    You can add me... Is the last three letters on your name where ur from?
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a great cheerleader for anyone who wants to motivate me in return. With that said, While the positive comments and support on here help a ton, they won't work out and eat right for you. You hold the ultimate key to motivation within yourself.
  • jennbudden
    Options
    add me too . i love to give comments and love getting them. nothing better than personal motivation comments. i also give out my tips and ideas for weightloss
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think we all need need motivation.....
  • dagmarcaraballo78
    Options
    I'm glad u decided to join the community board. I'm also new to this board although I have been using this app for about a couple of months now. Got to say it has worked for me. I have losted 8 pounds so far but I recently lost my previous track by a computer error so I had to start over.. I still have my ups and.downs but like u I'm faithful all the way. I'm a a 33 year single mom. And I'm trying to stay in shape but I to wouldn't mind the suport. U can glady add me in
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me! We can all use motivation and support where ever we can find it.
    Pam
  • eyewonder2
    Options
    Feel free to add me