HEY KIDS!

Options
It's Tabitha. (tabchanges) in case you were wondering. I know how much you guys were crying when you couldn't find me.

CALM DOWN, I'M RIGHT HERE.

:laugh:

Replies

• Jazzebelle
    Options
    It's Tabitha. (tabchanges) in case you were wondering. I know how much you guys were crying when you couldn't find me.

CALM DOWN, I'M RIGHT HERE.

:laugh:
  • Jazzebelle
    Options
    thanks for being their for every body tabitha
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    000203DD.gif

Thank Goodness you are alright!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously........your a sweety:flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I knew you couldn't resist this.....

bom chicka wah wah..

hahaha:wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hot diggity! Our Girly is back! I am proud of you, Welcome back! Now stay put darn it !

!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Jazzebell...WHO ARE YOU? Please, tell us a bit about yourself.

HEATHER I MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH I TALKED TO YOU EVERYDAY ANYWAY WHY AM I USING CAPS LOCK? IT"S LIKE I'M SHOUTING AT YOU
  • heather0mc
    Options

HEATHER I MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH I TALKED TO YOU EVERYDAY ANYWAY WHY AM I USING CAPS LOCK? IT"S LIKE I'M SHOUTING AT YOU

ACKKKK! I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING TOO SO I AM CAPS LOCKING YOU BACK! ITS LIKE WE ARE IN THE CLUB TRYING TO TALK OVER ALL THE MUSIC! MY VOICE WILL BE GONE TOMORROW IF I KEEP THIS UP!!!!!

hahaha :laugh: :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    kids here today and laundry to catch up from my crazy weekend, will be on and off at best! anyone want to come help with laundry day?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    kids here today and laundry to catch up from my crazy weekend, will be on and off at best! anyone want to come help with laundry day?

ummmm, only if i can borrow your maid for a month :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

ummmm, only if i can borrow your maid for a month :bigsmile:

I would but she won't drive that far! Did I ever tell you how much I love her! A maid with OCD is a very great commodity in my house!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Who is Jazzebell? only three postings? mystery lady Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!