just so proud of myself!

Options
gee_gees
gee_gees Posts: 12 Member
Ok great feeling story. I was a liitle on the unmotivated side this week, not any more! My hubby is taking me shopping tomorrow, nothing expensive, Value Village, but he has noticed that all my pants are on the loose side. I've decided before we go out buying new/used clothes, I am not yet at by goal mark, that I should try everything in my closet, all the pants and tops that have been hidden at the back for years cause I did not fit in them any more. Well guess what, I am able to wear EVERYTHING in my closet. OK almost everything, not my little black dress that I wore when I was 20 years old, maybe one day! So my motivation is back, great feeling to see the results. And my hubby is still bringing me shopping tommorow, can't wait to try a size 14 jeans, not a 18! Have a great evening all:tongue:

Replies

• dmmclean
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!! Good job!!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    good job! Very important landmark!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How Sweet it is!! congratulations on your success......keep it up!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Isn't it an awesome feeling! Good for you! And that's really sweet of your husband to take you shopping, too.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Love shopping my old smaller clothes! Guess what? Eventually they start to run out! Enjoy your shopping trip!
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Oh, what FUN! So, so happy for you!! Enjoy this incredible success! And, big kudos to you for picking such a wonderful man who "notices"......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!