Before and after(51lb loss)

Options
So I posted this yesterday in the chit chat thread, and just now realized there is a success stories thread. I guess that is what I get for not reading before clicking! :)
Anyhow, I started out a 313. I am now 262. I set goals, first goal was to lose 50lbs, second goal was another 50 and third was the last 50. I want to be somewhere between 130 and 160. I am about 5' 7" so I think at 130 I would be too skinny. So anyways, I just wanted to share my pictures of my 50lb loss. It took a lot of hard work and dedication but I did it. At first I did not think I looked any different. Every time I looked in the mirror I saw the same chunky cheeks and big belly. But man oh man what a difference 50lbs makes! Thanks for viewing!

BEFORE
35144_1389871791796_1382153163_31044285_5390110_n.jpg
36870_1389895112379_1382153163_31044412_4851567_n.jpg

AFTER
DSCI0575.jpg
DSCI0576.jpg

Replies

• Siberiantigris
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss thus far! You are doing great. Keep up the great work and you will realize your goal one day soon.
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!!
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see it in your face and mid-section!! Keep up the good work. :)
  • jrmtank
    Options
    WOW. GREAT JOB. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK.
  • plusdivanva
    plusdivanva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep on going you will just get better!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can see a big difference in your face. Started at 301 and now 278! Can't wait to get these darn pounds OFF! :flowerforyou:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!! You look great & I bet feel better also. Now you will have more energy to run around with your son!!

Good for you : )
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    Awesome job! I can totally see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats were about the same weight now..Im 28_? And I want to get back to ultimately 170-180!

Keep it up mama! you can do it!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have to be feeling incredible already. Keep focused and before you know it, you will losing those last ten pounds!
  • Jessi9598
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work!! :)
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can see your waist now!!! That is great! By the way, your son looks like you xo
  • MsJenny813
    Options
    Awesome job! You're looking great =)
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY see the difference!! GREAT JOB!!!! You can DEFINITELY do this!!!!
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    Congrads!!!!!
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Keep upi the great work!
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT! Keep up the good work! Don't forget that this isn't a sprint - its a marathon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!