Any 5'1 girls out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• muggs1090
    muggs1090 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft even and am looking to weigh around 120-125lbs right now I'm 170lbs.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump! Any other shorties out there? Lol:smile:
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm 5'1, Started at 203lbs,

195lbs now,

Hoping to get to 150lbs (first goal)

Ultimate goal would be 120-130lbs :)
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" I started at 200, didn't have a good pic for that, I am now down to 131! I have some pics of that and posted them in a topic, and have access to it, but don't know how to make others have access to it, and had a really hard time getting the pictures in the post in the first place, so, I am very sorry, but you can do this and keep reading the success stories, that is how I have made it this far on here! :)

Stay positive and enjoy the journey!

BTW my goal is actually 115
  • sweetnessandlighter
    Options
    I'm 5'1 but I am WAY camera shy! I would love more "friends" on here to help with support! Please add me! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am 5'-2"ish. I don't have a comparison pic side by side, but you can look at my pics on my profile. There is a before picture of me sitting where I was about 188 pounds. The most recent pics are the ones in the purple shirt which were taken at about 140 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!