I'm new - looking for friends.

Options

Replies

• niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    please add me....our situation is very similar....I'd love to chat with you about the challenge we are undertaking!
  • mlosesweight
    Options
    addddddddd me :)
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm a working dad with about 60 lbs to lose. I've fought this battle most of my life! It's nice to see there are others here for support!
  • baconsgirl
    baconsgirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a long way to go and I love to encourage others! Add me!
  • Larissa26
    Larissa26 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    add me...I need more friends. I am a 30 year old woman. I nee to lose 50lbs and I started yesterday.
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 with about 50lbs to loose....always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me too!
  • Face2012
    Options
    Hi there.. i am fairly new to this site... joined in january
    Since i joined i have found that i watch what i eat alot more...
    I never thought of myself as a calorie counter....HA....(that would normally be my response if someone suggested i do such a time-consuming thing)
    But it hasnt been bad at all.... and i find myself looking at labels on everything now...not even knowing im doing it..lol

I am a working mom, like many others out here....Between kids, relationships, work, and all of lifes drama, i really let myself go... and i started to feel less confident and less like myself
    Me deciding to lose weight was because i no longer felt comfortable in the skin i was in!

...and i needed that back!
    i didnt care about what anyone thought about me...i wanted to do it for me... and since i started my journey back in September, i have more energy, i am more focused, i feel more like myself everyday....

this has all been worth it...just to feel like myself again!

Stay to your course...dont let anyone discourage you and be willing to put in the work.... and anything is possible!!!

I would love to have new friends on MFP!
  • Pamela140
    Pamela140 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this yesterday too. I'm working on logging all my food, which has always been a struggle for me to accomplish. I hope I can be of help to you. I also need to lose 50 pounds, but this time I'm not going to get discouraged!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've been on the weight loss ride for a while now. I've lost 75 pounds and I need to drop another 90.
    Welcome to the community. IT is an awsome place. Very helpful. Feel free to add me. I'm here for support and encouragement.
  • cspark1982
    Options
    More then welcome to add me to
  • StrongandTender
    StrongandTender Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me, too!

I'm relatively new here, I am looking for more friends and I have a lot of weight to lose. The biggest gains I'm hoping for are (1) a healthier attitude toward and relationship with food and exercise, (2) a longer, healthier, fuller life, (3) a happier me, and (4) friends around the world in similar positions.

Happy to "friend" you!
  • juliancaceres1
    juliancaceres1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm also new here, working and traveling a lot it's not the best scenario to lose weight..so help me god
    feel free to add me to bud list..

Se habla español!!
    saludos

17627083.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. That goes for others too.

14795220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too! :) Good luck!!
  • eyewonder2
    Options
    HI! feel free to add me and anyone else can to.
  • Kaminoko
    Options
    Hi, i'm looking for driven and dedicated individuals facing or who have faced what may seem or have seemed to be impossible, inorder to get into the body that they rightfully deserve. would love to hear testimonies, tips and i love a good joke.
    "No Nutz, No Glory!"......KokoNutz :wink:
  • Missi3601
    Options
    I'm a working mom (2 jobs, 1 kid) life is hectic! But I'm tryin to make some good changes :) feel free to add me
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It looks like you are doing a great job already. Keep up the good work, and feel free to contact me if you have questions. :-)
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    That's a great attitude! If you have questions, just ask. Then sift through the answers till you find one that fits! Best of luck!