Anone tried jack3d watermelon

Options
I just bought some jac3d watermelon. Kind of a crazy rush at first. Anyone had any experience with this stuff? Is it ok to use. Is it going to run my heart rate too high during a cardiio workout? I only ask because of the jittery feeling at first use.

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I just bought some jac3d watermelon. Kind of a crazy rush at first. Anyone had any experience with this stuff? Is it ok to use. Is it going to run my heart rate too high during a cardiio workout? I only ask because of the jittery feeling at first use.

Jac3d is pretty good but it might make you jittery. It does have Creatine as well, which you may not want just for cardio. If you're only doing cardio I would recommend something like White Flood (Controlled Labs) because it's zero calorie and just more of a stimulant that doesn't overdue it. Jac3d is better if you're going to do some lifting too. There's no reason not to use it, but something like White Flood might be better and White Flood is far more cost effective for what you want.
  • rideurdie
    Options
    Thanks, I bought some white flood. So far so good. I won't use Jack3d again. Crazy stuff
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    jack3d and most Nitric oxide pre workout supps will give you that jittery feeling..they also may increase your heart rate due to the caffiene and dialation of your blood vessels. they also may give you a tingly feeling in your extremities caused by beta alanine.

i would not suggest doing cardio after taking this...its meant for pumps and muscle endurance..not cardio endurance.

i have taken jack3d, no xplode and regular creatine...
  • shushu10
    shushu10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using Jack3d (Tropical Punch) and it's my favourite pre workout supplement yet. It's been great for pump + focus if you're doing weights. I don't mind the feeling while I'm doing cardio but it took me about a week to get over the tingly feeling.
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Jack3d has lots of Caffeine, beta-alanine and 1,3D in it. These ingredients will definitely give you a tingly, jittery feeling. The caffeine and 1,3D will give you the extreme energy rush and jitters, while the beta-alanine will give you the tingles. I've used it many times previously and know lots of people who use it. It should be fine as long as you don't take more than the recommended dose. Jack3d is a very concentrated formula, so it doesn't take but one scoop for most people.
  • JNick77
    Options
    I've been using White Flood for a few months now and I don't have that jittery feeling typically associated with those, nor do I have that big crash that is common. It's a pretty solid product and Controlled Labs makes several other quality products. I here Assault from MusclePharm is actually the best but I haven't tried it yet.
  • rideurdie
    Options
    I'll have to check that out. So far white flood is pretty good, if I controlled the scoop. Not getting to crazy with it.
  • JNick77
    Options
    I'll have to check that out. So far white flood is pretty good, if I controlled the scoop. Not getting to crazy with it.

Yeah, White Flood is pretty good and there's no real reason to get crazy with it. Last week for some reason I was pushing 2 to 3 scoops and I had trouble sleeping. I'm back down to just one scoop and it's been better. This morning I was beat and did not want to wake up, so I quickly chugged my 1 serving of WF and in seconds I was wide awake. :)