Hello everyone

Options
A bit about myself, I am 48, live in Ayrshire, Scotland, married to a wonderful husband with 2 grown up boys aged 26 and 24, my weight at moment is 154lbs, can't do any exercise as I have arthritis in knees, back and feet etc basically everywhere, so finding it tough to lose the weight.

The good thing is my hubby and eldest son are dieting alongside me so we are encouraging each other, love reading all your stories of success they are an inspiration.

Replies

• emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi Im Nicole..live in Australia..wishing you all the best..MFP is a great place for support...I will send you a request..anyone feel free to add me as well:smile:
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    Hi there, im John from Airdrie, add me if you like
  • sroy3
    sroy3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving to burn as many calories as possible. Having others dieting with you will make a world of difference. Best of luck! :)
  • girdle21
    Options
    Hey Nicole I was born in Melborne came home when I was 3 years old still have relatives over there.

Hi John, not too far away then.

Thanks for your replies just starting out at the moment going to Mexico in September so want to look better for then.

Will add you both when I find out how to...lol
  • girdle21
    Options
    Thanks sroy3 yes it is great having them along side bit of a competition going on at the moment, we are just coming to the end of our 1st week.
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    oh really??..I live about an hour from Melbourne..in Ballarat..small world sometimes..
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great that your hubby and son are doing this together with you and you're making it fun. Best of luck!