well hello everyone (andy from liverpool, uk)

Options
Hiya,

I started my goal to get my weight back down last Sunday and I am doing quite well all super-motivated and stuff, but I know when it comes closer to a month my motivation could end up being struggle so thought I'd post on here see if I can gain some new friend and added inspiration.

So feel free to say hi and get to the adding :)

Replies

• Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hi andy welcome aboard, you will find loads of support on here
    im graeme from preston feel free to add
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    welcome, good luck with the cup today!
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    hi andy, feel free to add me. susan from london
  • annscotslass
    annscotslass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Ann from Scotland now living nr Cambridge - feel free to add me; I can nag (oops meant motivate lol)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi Andy, welcome to mfp :smile: I'm Anji in Nottingham, originally from Manchester - you can add me if you want. We have a Team UK you can find under groups. Good luck!
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to, I'm min northamptonshire :happy:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-) I added you!
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hiya Andy,

I will be moving back to Liverpool by the end of the year, Please feel free to add me I will need all the support I can get. I am making my restart today :)
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Hi Andy,
    Welcome to the club!
  • newbreed65
    Options
    Woah thank you everyone... I only expected like the odd one post or something

Anyone that's said to add has been added though there seems to be alot of cats on here :p
  • a1hodgu1
    a1hodgu1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Andy,
    Well done for being motivated to start your fitness journey! :) Feel free to add me - i'm Amy from Blackpool
  • mickyjg
    Options
    Hi Andy,

I have the same problem so maybe we can help keep each other on track :happy:

feel free to add me to your friends list, I'm not too far from you over here in West Yorkshire
  • Cashmerekitties
    Options
    haha here is one more kitty all the way from Dallas, TX you can add me because I am new and not sure how to add anyone at this point..lol
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm loving MFP and it's fantastic having supportive friends on here but hoping more support will equal even more lost pounds.
    Never stuck to anything before this but things are on the up (or should I say, on the down!)
    Would love more adds, bevp123, and good luck to all.
    X
  • Sarl87
    Sarl87 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi welcome feel free to add, Sarah from Northamptonshire
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I love to help motivate others, anyone can feel free to friend me.
  • squirrrell
    Options
    Hi Andy good luck i'm Sarah from Buckinghamsire!! Feel free to ad me :) x
  • sarahdangar
    sarahdangar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm feeling super motivated on exercise but struggling with food!! Sarah from Plymouth BTW