My Ripped in 30 Results with pictures

Options
I started Ripped in 30 on January 2nd and finished on February 23rd (Thursday.) I worked out with it 4 days a week, and did elliptical 1-2 days a week. I take weekends off and did each level for 2 weeks, for a total of 8 workouts per level (32 workouts total.) I use 10 lbs weights, occasionally if I'm super sore, I'll use 8 lb weights.

I lost 5.1 lbs in that time.

Measurements:
-.5" chest
-1.5" stomach
-.5" hips
-2" butt
-1.5" each arm
-.25" each calf
-.5" each thigh

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/jbekme/Weight Loss/BackRipped001-2.jpg[/img]

I can't see as much difference in my front view as the back, but I know I'm stronger than before.

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/jbekme/Weight Loss/FrontRipped001-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• umyron
    umyron Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    great results, 5.1 lbs of pure fat loss!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can really tell in your shoulders and back!
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    That's awesome! You do look slimmer and I see alot more definition in your arms.

I can't wait to start Ripped in 30 on Monday now! :)

Great job. Do you have any plans to do another video or are you doing something else?
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    great results, 5.1 lbs of pure fat loss!
    ^this. amazing!
  • anaknight
    Options
    Go Kathy Go!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, I can deff. see the progress in the back photos as well
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    nice id consider getting it after seeing your results, i need some major arm help. :/
  • dumbcowboyhat
    dumbcowboyhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your back and shoulders look amazing!

I just finished Ripped in 30 and lost 10 lbs and almost 10", it's such a good program!

It took me longer than the 30 days also, because I did each level for 7 days before moving on. By the fourth week I was doing level four and level one during the same workout, and I can definitely see improvement in my strength and stamina. I also added in extra time on the bike or treadmill or up on the slopes snowboarding because the amount of cardio wasn't satisfying for me.
  • strongmich2013
    strongmich2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome my dear :) All your hard work paying off!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    wow, love the definition!
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You do look slimmer and I see alot more definition in your arms.

I can't wait to start Ripped in 30 on Monday now! :)

Great job. Do you have any plans to do another video or are you doing something else?

I'm starting Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs tomorrow. I also plan to keep working on my upper body too, not sure exactly what I'll do in that area.

Thank you everyone!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow im gettin ripped next!
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Your arms and shoulders look awesome!! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!