Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All.

Happy Sunday. Have been a member here for months but forgot about it! :sad: I love health and fitness, only a few pounds from goal (always try to be at goal by Spring - get off those few holiday pounds). I am a member of a couple other boards that I love, the No S Diet and CalorieCountPlus. I so enjoy the knowledge and friendship that these community forums provide. Hope to get to know you all better. :smile:

Replies

• KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! My name is Kate i'm 26 years old and 5'3". I have been a member for about 35 days. In those days have lost 12 pounds (36 total). I am also trying to shed my last pounds for spring. This summer I will be taking a girls trip to the beach and I want to feel GREAT! This site is great for motivation and support! Whenever i'm feeling down I go to the Success Stories page and see all the great work people have done. Good luck on your journey! I am here to support ya!