Looking for short, intense dvd workouts. Any ideas?

Options
When I mean short, I mean under 20 minutes.

I'm looking for a series of short intense workout dvds that I can rotate from (example) abs, rear-end, arms, core, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• BrandyCarr
    Options
    Have you tried 30 Day Shred. Its only 20 mins and may be exactly what ur looking for.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Ten Minute Trainer ones are short, he's the P90X guy.

30 Day Shred. Ripped in 30.
  • Barefootgirl09
    Options
    If you have hulu plus, Gaiam have some great 20 minute workouts. They are super intense. However, If you want something where you can choose specifically what part of your body you are working I would try Self Magazine's workout DVDs. Some of them are also available on hulu plus but I am sure you could also purchase them online. You can basically customize your own workouts by choosing different 10 minute intervals. I have been doing a killer legs and butt workout for the past few weeks and the options consist of legs, glutes, legs with weights, and glute/hamstring floorwork. I hope this helps!:flowerforyou:
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can create your own circuit 20 minute workouts. For example 5 moves; jumping jacks, push ups, bicep curls, squats, mountain climbers 1 minute each. Do that rotation 4 times.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels has some short dvd work outs and u can get them at walmart or target for a decent price...one at a time. Rather then these expensive ones where u buy alot.
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels has some short dvd work outs and u can get them at walmart or target for a decent price...one at a time. Rather then these expensive ones where u buy alot.

Good tip. Will go on-line on Walmart and Target today. Thanks for that.

Also the 10 Minute Trainer by the P90X guy appeals to me. My brother swears by that program and he is EXTREMELY FIT.

I work out at the gym 6 days a week doing mostly HIIT and circuit. I wanted to add to my workout do hit the difficult areas, ie. bottom, triceps (yuk queen's wave) and abs.

I'm super interesting in Shaun T, because he looks brutal but I'm frightened of that at the same time. He might be the next level up.

Has anyone used any of his HIP HOP workouts?

Although it might be in my fantasy world. I was hoping for find a fun, 10 minutes extreme burn to rotate my problem areas with good music. I want to be entertained so I can burn the ever-loving-fat out of my bottom and other problem areas.

I know, too much to ask, maybe.

HEY THANKS EVERYONE! I super appreciate it.