Ok, so this may not be a big deal to anyone else

Options

Replies

• ceeshellz
    ceeshellz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! Congratulations! I feel your pain with the Dr. Pepper... Pepsi is my crack! I say keep doing what you are doing cause it is workin! :flowerforyou:
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    When it comes to my weight and work out habits, I tend to to keep them to myself unless it's you guys. Because for the most part we are like minded. When people (mostly other women) start talking about my weight loss I just move on to a new subject. Seriously I dropped 15 pounds once and was still well over 220lbs and females were walking around the office stating they thought I was sick or something.( Haters). So when weight comes up rememer don't JADE. Justify, Apologize, Defend, or Explain to anyone. Enjoy your success.
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i think it is a big deal. I just started using mfp about 2 weeks ago and have lost 9lbs so far. I just made my way up to walking for 15 mins. on the treadmill. Not a big deal for most people but when you carry around 100 plus extra pounds that is a very big deal. I have a long way to go but this is a awesome start for me. congrats to you.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    This is a huge deal!! Great Job!! Keep it up. A lifestyle change can be hard and the fact that you are accomplishing your goals is awesome. Just wait in no time you will be running and everything else you want to do. Keep up the great work :-)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it and if anyone says anything different spit in their eye, lol. Rapid weight loss is pretty common at your weight, but don't be disappointed in another 50 or so when it starts to slow down, until then, enjoy, sounds like you are doing everything right so just keep it up.
  • phattiepatty
    phattiepatty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much you guys!!!! I am gonna go celebrate in the most healthiest way I can think of. A day outdoors with my son and Hubby!!!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Well done, I am confident from the tone of your post that you will reach your short and long term goals. Losing weight is great, as is seeing the benefits of exercise on your body, trying on new smaller clothes, having more energy and noticing how much your skin has improved.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You make it look so easy! LOL. It's amazing what exercise and healthy food can do for your body, isn't it?
    Enjoy your success, you have EARNED it!
  • chrissiepooh
    chrissiepooh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    awee!! I'm so proud of you!! You truly are an inspiration! *Raising my glass of water in your honor*! :drinker:

chrissie
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! Congrats! That is a huge deal. Keep it up and enjoy your day outside with your family. You deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I think you have done a fantastic job of losing weight. You are doing better than me, because I give in to the birthdays, dinner's out, family gatherings, etc. Keep up the great work. You will get to your goal weight soon enough!!! 8]:flowerforyou:
  • EyesMocha
    Options
    CONGRAT!!!!! I didn't lose that in 3 months the most a once 11 lbs. I ran/walking 1 mile yesterday my time was 16.34 not to mention was in last place. :o ha! ha! I'm 240lbs @ 5'9" so.... I am on the blubber train to blubber ville and I want off, we all can do it with the right attitude and drive it seems you have the complete package, once again congrats.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Keep up the good work AND positive attitude.
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here was my mirror quote that I post daily. this one was from Friday I think it fits!! : There are only 2 reasons people talk trash about you! 1) They are jealous and not self confident. 2) They are bored and need attention. Will you fuel their fire today or walk away smiling to yourself?? Happy Friday!!

Mirror Quotes are what I write on my mirror in Whiteboard marker and post for my friends each day! Add me if you like! Lee #NoExcusesLetsGo!!
  • JAAD
    JAAD Posts: 21
    Options
    that is so wonderful!! congrats! every pound off is a reason to celebrate
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's bloody fantastic! Well done! Keep up the good work :)
  • Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to go! I can so relate to your story. Thank you for sharing, inspiring! No raining on your parade, just confetti!!!
  • 2b60andhealthy
    Options
    LET the SUN SHINE On your PARADE:flowerforyou:
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job, hon! And don't worry, it IS a big deal when you hit such a milestone ^_^ It keeps you motivated and eager to continue on the journey, and that's EXACTLY why it's important to post things like this so we can all rejoice with you. The book says ' laugh with those that laugh and mourn with those that mourn'. So it's definitely a time to CELEBRATE! ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!