Turbo Jam Users?

Options
Hey all Turbo Jam Users!!

I was just wondering what kinds of results you saw?? Did you enjoy the workouts? And which volume did you use (I think I saw that there are two volumes?)

I am currently using JM 30DS and absolutely HATE it. It gave me great results the first time (at least for the first two weeks I managed to stick with it). I am wondering if Turbo Jam has the same results?

Replies

• Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. It's mainly what I use, I also will do Walk Away the Pounds if I've had a long day and want something not quite as high impact. I've mainly been doing TJ since October and have lost 10 pounds total and inches too, from a size 10 to 7/8 right now. I have just started tracking my calories the last 35 days (that's how long I've been on MFP.) I wasn't at a super "high" weight to start with, so for me I would like to get down to 135, but it might take a while. I can't stand JM she drives me crazy.
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds with Turbo Jam in 2009. Now i am doing TurboFire I had twins last year and i find it such a good workout i am droping inches and pounds with this program as well. I love it because it does not even feel like you are working out :bigsmile:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is pretty good. It is very different from the Jillian Michael's videos. I do both Turbo Jam and some Jillian Michaels DVD. I feel like they are completely different work outs. Where you want to punch Jillian in the face you kind of want to give Chalene a high five. It is a kickboxing DVD. I have found it hard on my left knee but I work through it. It's not too bad I started 3 weeks ago and have lost about 4 lbs and almost 2 inches around my waist.. I don't feel like it has accelerated my weight loss but it burns calories and give me some extra calories to eat so I'm not starving. I keep my calorie intake to lose around 1.5 lbs a week and that has been pretty consistent. The abs DVD that comes with the system is definitely gonna have you feeling your abs.
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input!!! Definitely think I will give it a try.