Need more friends 40ish woman need to lose around 100

Options
I've been doing MFP for almost 2 months. I have a few friends on the site but would like a few more I'm looking for people with similar goals. I'm 41 with 2 children and work full time. I've lost 15 lbs so far. My original goal was to lose 104 but that may change once I get there. That would get me down to 160 lbs which still is probably over where I need to be but I wanted to be realistic to start out. Right now I'm trying to get to 240 by the time I go to my next doctor appointment on March 27th. I'm 9 away from that so that is very doable. I was looking through posts but had a hard time weeding through to find those who had similar goals. I know you're out there but there are just so many posts to go thru to find you.

Sorry I posted twice, the computer froze up and not sure why it ended up posting twice.

Replies

• kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi im 51 mother of two and work part time have been on MFP for 45 days and only lost 6 lbs i have about 90 to go !! so its a slow moving process with me . you can add me if you like im in this to get it right this time!