New Here...kinda...looking for friends for motivation

Options
I am kinda new here...been here a few times...but broken and ready to for real start my journey. I have over 120lbs to lose and looking for some accountability friends. Please friend me if you think you can help :) Thanks and God Bless!!!! Kristin

Replies

• hotchocchry
    Options
    im here for you i have over 100 pounds to lose my self lets do this my name is brenda.
  • SueStubbs
    Options
    Hey there well just know that you arent alone in this. If you want to add me go right ahead!
  • lashandra205
    lashandra205 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    been lurkin myself for a while, now im in for real. I have over 100lbs to lose and i have got to get things in order. The 2 friends i do have listed have long left the fight. I would love to have a bud on this journey!! Please add!!!
  • Pamela140
    Pamela140 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too. Just started last Monday and logged every day so far. So get started and hang in there. I'm with you all the way!
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm loving MFP thanks to the motivation from the friends I've made. Tried and failed many times but since finding friends I've been better, 35 days in a row so I know it helps. We're all here for the same reasons.
    Would be more than happy for more adds, bevp123.
    Good luck x
  • kweston21
    Options
    :happy: I'm new here too!! I am going to be in the bikini compitition in June here in Reno. I am nervous but I got down to 18% body fat and I have 6% to go!!! I will be your friend if you'd like =) I enjoy motivating people!!!
  • Vicky_sp
    Vicky_sp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i' m exactly the same, been on before, i'm getting married in August so hoping thats the motivation i need to shift the pounds. i feel like motivation from others would help
    Vicky xx