Looking for 30ish moms looking to lose 120+

Options
I am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and me to help motivate you :)

Replies

• clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I just sent you a friend request. I'm Cathy, 31 yo, mother of one 3 year old little girl. I have over 120 to lose but am really dedicated to losing it. I log in daily and try to make sure I complete my journal every day. I'm willing to give any feedback on your journal (if you want) and also love to have a great support system built up online here so feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • jgesvalli
    Options
    Hey I will add you. I am soon to be 30. I have two little boys 4 and 1. I need to lose between 50 and 60 pounds. We can do this together.
  • pqdc01
    Options
    Hello, I'm in my 30's and looking to lose around 50 pounds. I just signed up, but we can all do this together and keep one another motivated. smile:
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi, im 33 mom of 3, well 4 if you count hubby. I have to lose about 150 and have lost my first 15. feel free to add me, ( that goes to everyone) by workin together we can do this.
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am 28, a mother of a 5 year old. I started at 245 - way before MFP and have got down to 174 now. Feel free to add me.