Finally a Normal BMI!

Options
It's taken 14 months and 83 pounds, but I am now officially a normal BMI.

Feel very happy about this, as I'm not overweight for the first time in my entire life. I do still want to lose a bit more, but not too much now, and I'm starting to build up my wardrobe now that I know approximately what size I am going to be.

I am sorry but I don't have any photos that are recent, but I will probably take some in the next week or so.

Replies

• Mmmporkrinds
    Options
    Brilliant! That's exciting - well done!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am so pleased for you. Along your journey, you have shown Perserverence, Commitment, and Courage. Well done.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Con grats!
    Thats a awesome milestone to achieve. Hope you enjoy your success.
  • bperry83
    bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good job!:smile: I'm still about 8 lbs from a normal BMI, but its the closest I've been in a long time! It will feel good to get there!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Well done! I hope to join you there one day! thanks for posting and showing us it can be done!
  • lesleybrandon
    Options
    Congratulations your hard work paid off
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I am taking some photos later as well so hopefully I should be able to add some nice ones to compare progress!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know they say it's not the most accurate of guides, but just losing the labels help eh!! I'm really keen to be 'overweight'. lol

Well done on your weight loss. :)
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • JamieBarrett
    Options
    Way to go!! I can't wait to get to that point. Hard work pays off!! :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember when I hit the 'normal' range, too. Awesome feeling, especially since I'm anything BUT normal :laugh:
  • GretaJane
    GretaJane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great milestone! Great work - make sure you reward yourself! :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    it's a great feeling. congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!