JULY JULY JULY after the holiday check in

Options
Hey there to everyone who pledged to buckle down and focus in July - or to those who want to join!

So...how was your weekend??

I have to admit that I played quite a bit this weekend...but I got in a bunch of activity and exercise so I think that helped balance it a little bit. the only thing I'm worried about is brunch yesterday (cream chipped beef...darn it was good!) that might come back to haunt me in the form of weight gain in a few days.

my big news is that I'm at 200 even...I am poised to break the 200 lb mark! YES! finally!

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I have been out of the game for a while, but I am recommitted today. I have put on about 5 pounds over the past 6 months, but I'm nipping it in the bud!

Congrats on the 200 lb mark!

Jeff
  • LvilleSystemsJockey
    LvilleSystemsJockey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I doubt 1 meal is going to cause weight gain. You'll probably see more of a change in you "output" if you know what I mean. Hold steady and stick to your plan for the next couple of days and you'll be fine.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Ive splurge all weekend, but I havent gain anything, which s good , But I havent lost nothing but a pound :grumble:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Gained 5 lbs over the weekend. whomp whomp whomp
  • italiangirl81
    Options
    This weekend was my last "hoorah" of sorts. I was super active but ate SUPER bad stuff....I did definately feel horrible this morning after the dust settled. Have to admit though, even after one day of not eating like crap I feel better!!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    congrats on reaching the 200lbs marker, you're doing great!!

Over the Holiday i did ok...the third I was actually under and then on the 4th we had a barbeque and I was over by only a mere 33 calories :D yay,,,and all the calories were value calories....but then the 5th happened :ohwell: I ended up not eating all day but drinking vodka instead and little did i know that vodka had 69-80 cals a wack....so i had about 500cals in alcohol alone...:laugh: and then i got home very very late and ate a turkey sandwich and chips ahhhhhh ...late night eating is so bad....but on the good side of things since this thread July losing weight has started ive lost an additional 2 lbs :)

so i'm at 131lbs! only another 21 lbs to go