I'm so happy today!!!!!!

Options
have you ever looked in the mirror and knew you've lost more weight? That's what happened to me and it's by far the greatest most motivating experience! My loss wasn't significant but my body is shifting and changing and I know I look better. To top it off I will never again step on the scale to see 160 again!!!!!! I know there's no pics I just took mine 2 weeks ago and I'm giving it a month to take more. I just had to share and thank you to all who share their success stories it's what keeps me going in this battle for health!

Replies

• here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    have you ever looked in the mirror and knew you've lost more weight? That's what happened to me and it's by far the greatest most motivating experience! My loss wasn't significant but my body is shifting and changing and I know I look better. To top it off I will never again step on the scale to see 160 again!!!!!! I know there's no pics I just took mine 2 weeks ago and I'm giving it a month to take more. I just had to share and thank you to all who share their success stories it's what keeps me going in this battle for health!

Oooh that is so cool! So happy for you! I can't wait until I look in the mirror and can see what you saw. Keep it up, you're doing wonderful!
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Oooh that is so cool! So happy for you! I can't wait until I look in the mirror and can see what you saw. Keep it up, you're doing wonderful!
    [/quote]

Thank you! You'll get there believe me if I can do it any one can! Once the lbs start coming off you get addicted :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!