Acne?

Options
ashleynicol3
ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
I've been having problems with acne recently & it seems like it got worse when I started dieting & exercising. My grandfather bought me Proactiv & I used that for a few weeks. It seemed to help at first, but then more bumps started popping up & my skin started feeling a little more oily than I would have liked. Anyway, I bought the Clean & Clear Acne Advantage Kit and the C&C Maximum Strength Persa-Gel 10 & after two days of using it, my face is already SO much better! The best thing is the cleanser, which I have been using once or twice daily, in the shower. It makes your face feel cold, kind of like Icy Hot, which I like, because I know it's working. I've also used the spot treatment a couple of times, but the cleanser has made all the difference. My face is almost clear! Just wanted to share in case anyone else is having any issues with acne, especially after adding sweaty workouts to your routine. :)

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I SWEAR by this method...it's called the oil cleansing method. Take a moment to look it up. http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

I have used proactive, acne free, all the clearasil or oxyfree pads....you name it, i probably have tried it. I even got a prescription for some stuff from the dr once and that worked, but left my face feeling like sand paper. Give it a try, if it doesn't work for you, you are only out a few buck.....but TRUST me, it works wonders!!!
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    exactly the same :( the sweating from exercise doesnt help so i use a face wipe when i finish my work out (just leaving the gym) then have a shower and use a face wash but the main thing that helps is just drinking sooo much water ! x
  • stefkhan
    stefkhan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I find that if I work out with makeup on, I tend to break out on my cheeks. Just a tip. Remove that makeup before working out girls!