First time was a success!

Options
Today was my first day at dieting/exercising. I did 35 minutes on an elliptical using the iFit Jillian Michaels training program and I did it! I'm so proud of myself. I burned 310 calories. :)

I just thought I'd share. How did you guys do on your first day? How are you doing now if you've been at it a while?

Replies

• dreweth
    dreweth Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day at dieting/exercising. I did 35 minutes on an elliptical using the iFit Jillian Michaels training program and I did it! I'm so proud of myself. I burned 310 calories. :)

I just thought I'd share. How did you guys do on your first day? How are you doing now if you've been at it a while?

Congratulations! It always feels good to get off to a good start.

The first day needs to be awesome, because it will get tough. Just remember to do something everyday (short of injuring yourself, of course). My goal, which I occasionally hit, is to workout 6 days a week, and use the 7th as a stretch or rest day. If you do something every day, then it is always part of your life.

Nice start!
  • mandanicole92
    mandanicole92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's true! I know I can do it because I've done it before with the same type of machine. I was doing it every day with an exception to one or two days a week and was almost up to 45 minutes at a time with resistances at like 5 and 6!! I just need to get back to that.

Thanks for the encouragement. :)