17 months = 100 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all! It feels absolutely awesome to have reached my goal, both mentally and physically.

I have to say, the support from my MFP friends has motivated and inspired me a lot the last few months, so hats off to all of you as well.
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    Can I ask what weight you started at and what weight you are now? Looks like this about where I started and want to finish. How did you do it? You look amazing!!!

Started at 263.5, and now 163. I'm also 5' 10" tall.

Edit: I did it by just eating better and exercising almost every day - simply just power walking the first several months. No gym memberships, no diet pills, no kill-myself P90x or Insanity workouts (although maybe someday now), no Weight Watchers or Adkins or Jenny Craig.

Just the 'Stop Eating Crap and Move Your @ss' diet :)
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!
    :-]:happy:
  • Krisgren
    Options
    Holy smokes!!! That's awesome, congrats!! (And looooove the mother/son pics, adds a special touch)
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. I needed this boost and to see what my goal looks like is very inspirational!

Oh and of course Congratulations
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!:smile:
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    Thanks, all. My reward was 2 days of shopping for summer clothes for a trip to Florida next week :)
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! one day i will let my fiance pick me up!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!!
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Incredible! well done x
  • austindog2
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great success story!!
  • lovepink87
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Congrats Girl!!! You look amazing. Way to go!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing....all your hard work has paid off!!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Impressive!! You look great! And I love that you did it as more as a lifestyle change without commercial diets/programs. Congrats!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The after picture is great! You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great story.............you look so much happier now.....Congrats on your success....
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job! Congratulations!
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    You were beautiful before but now you are healthy too. Congratulations on a job well done. You have inspired me today thanks.
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    Thanks, all. My reward was 2 days of shopping for summer clothes for a trip to Florida next week :)

Where in Florida?
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I too love the fact that you took the pics with your son. And I think you actually look way younger now, you could actually be your son's girlfriend! Love the name of your diet too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!