NSV - Pushing down arrow for weight on elliptical

Options
Ocarina
Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
Hey everyone.

I have a minor NSV, but a milestone none the less. I remember when I first started losing weight I jumped on the elliptical and was very upset to have to hold down the up arrow on the elliptical machine for quite awhile before it settled on my embarrassing number. I stopped using the machine after awhile as I enjoyed the summer/fall going outside and walking around.

Somehow I have pulled motivation together and have gotten back into the gym at my school since I can bike there and have been using the elliptical. With using it I realized that I now have to push the DOWN arrow a couple times to get to my current weight. It's such a fantastic feeling to be healthy, active and not ashamed of my weight. :bigsmile:

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• margerator
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • esperluette
    Options
    Sometimes all it takes is something small; realizing you're not taking as many breaks, breathing is less of a struggle, and your clothes fitting differently. Keep it up! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!