New here

Options
Well I guess no time to post like the present. I am a 28 year old single mother who works a more than full time job and does part time correspondence studies. I joined this site with a friend of mine in effort to be held accountable for our choices. I have a tendency of quitting diets and work out regimens when they get to be too much work. I thought this site might be able to help me track my progress as well as my efforts. It's been 4 days and it's been really nice to be able to see how my choices are affecting my body. I like being able to log food as soon as I eat it and then see how the rest of my day needs to be to meet my goals. I just discovered the "recipes" section which was helpful as I tend to cook a lot and wasn't sure how I was going to be able to log my meals. Hopefully by the time summer comes I will not only have met my weightloss goal but will have established healthier habits and gotten my body in better shape inside and out :)

Replies

• Well im sorta new here but i have had a account with myfitnesspal.

I started using myfitnesspal the day i graduated high school losing weight was the hardest thing i had to do. I didnt want to be in the family history of diabetes or high blood pressure, i just thought losing weight would be my best bet. I came from 200lb to 167 i want to be 150 at least but all ive been doing is staying away from soda, chocolate, high calorie drinks and food. When i go shopping i look for the best thing that is good for you and at a afortible price. Best place to go for low calorie food is Top Food & Drug. Its the best place to go shopping in my book. To exercise i usally go for a walk for about 20-30 mins a day.
  • bronagh20
    bronagh20 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi im new too only joined a few days ago. add me if u like, the more support the better x