End of Level II 30DS

Options
meg143k
meg143k Posts: 12 Member
I decided to go ahead and post my results from Level I and Level II of 30DS so that it keeps me motivated to finish Level III. I am a mother of 3, with my youngest being 20 months old. I’ve been stuck in the 150s forever, even before my last child, so I decided to make a change and push to get fit and healthier to feel better. Well enough said, here are the results:

Day 1 of 30DS:
Weight =156.4lbs
Legs=22in
Arms=10in
Stomach=(Below)-37in
(Belly Button)-35in
(Above)-32in
Chest=(Below)-32in
(Mid)-34in
(Above)-34in

Day 12(had to take 2 days off), Level I completed:
Weight=153.4lbs(-2.8lbs)
Legs=22in(-0)
Arms=10.5in(+.5in)
Stomach=(Below)-35.5in(-1.5in)
(Belly Button)-33in(-2in)
(Above)-30in(-2in)
Chest=(Below)-31in(-1in)
(Mid)-33.25 in(-.75in)
(Above)-32.5in(-1.5in)

Total for Level I: -2.8lbs and -7.75 in

Day 22, Level II completed:
Weight=152.2lbs(-1.4lbs)
Legs=22in(-0in)
Arms=10.25in(-.25in)
Stomach=(Below)-35in(-.5in)
(Belly Button)-32in(-1in)
(Above)-29.5in(-.5in)
Chest=(Below)-31.5(+.5in)
(Mid)-33.5(+.25in)
(Above)-32.5in(-0in)

Total for Level II: -1.4lbs and 1.75in

Grand Total for Level I and II: -4.2lbs and -9.5in

A little more back ground, I am doing only the 30DS workout because I was really curious to see how well it would works and it is great because its not a long workout with having three kids and working full time. I also still enjoy some of my favorite foods, but just in smaller proportions. Any questions please feel free to ask!

Replies

• wendinbill
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I just ordered it from amazon today!
  • meg143k
    Options
    I started with no strength with this workout so it was very hard at the beginning but if you push through it, it does get more manageable (mind you I didn’t say always easier :smile: ). I hope you enjoy it, I did take pictures that I will post at the very end because I hope to motivate others to finish the 30 days as others did for me!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow great results so far. I have this dvd and still use it from time to time, but I've been thinking about starting it again for the full 30 days and see if I can get some results out of it. I've been going up and down with the same few pounds for quite some time now and just want to get out of the 160's. Your post and results just helped me make my decision to start it up again tomorrow, thanks and congrats on your results :flowerforyou:
  • meg143k
    Options
    Wow great results so far. I have this dvd and still use it from time to time, but I've been thinking about starting it again for the full 30 days and see if I can get some results out of it. I've been going up and down with the same few pounds for quite some time now and just want to get out of the 160's. Your post and results just helped me make my decision to start it up again tomorrow, thanks and congrats on your results :flowerforyou:

I felt the same, I hit 149 a few times and every time I do I jump straight back into the 150s again. So I am hoping this pushes me over that bump. I am so happy that I could help you!
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fantastic to see results like that! I am at day 5, inspires me to do more!!
  • meg143k
    Options
    Fantastic to see results like that! I am at day 5, inspires me to do more!!

Great, thats why I went ahead and posted them because I know a lot of people on here were wanting to give it a try. I will tell you though the first week I did gain weight for awhile. I thought I was drinking a lot of water before, but I decided to increase it to see if maybe it would help and by the end of level I, the weight finally came off. I wish you the best!
  • RMerendon
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing. I am on DAY 8 OUT OF 9 OF The 30 Day Shred. It is a hard DVD. Just yesterday I started Level 2. I have not been able to stay going without resting yet. Really challenging moves. I weigh on the Wii and my weight was 153.2lbs on Day One. I had been working out once a day on my elliptical for 12 days prior to starting the DVD. I had attempted this workout about a year ago and just did not have the heart yet. I am day 21 of working out on the elliptical with no rest days. I am so proud of myself. Please continue to post your progress. A before and after post I saw on Pinterest from myfitnesspal.com is what got me to dust off the 30DayShred DVD and attempt it again.
  • meg143k
    Options
    Bump
  • esperluette
    Options
    Honestly, happening up 30DS success stories is what really made me want to revamp my lifestyle and really work on my fitness; if there is a 20 min workout that can help me get started then there is absolutely no excuses! I'm not too focused on quantifying my success, but seeing and feeling my fitness improve keeps me going. Level 3 is definitely pushing me right now. Keep up the progress!
  • meg143k
    Options
    Honestly, happening up 30DS success stories is what really made me want to revamp my lifestyle and really work on my fitness; if there is a 20 min workout that can help me get started then there is absolutely no excuses! I'm not too focused on quantifying my success, but seeing and feeling my fitness improve keeps me going. Level 3 is definitely pushing me right now. Keep up the progress!

I agree, I use to make excuses because I do work full time and have three kids under 5 so I would always say there is no time. But I love this video because of the length of time it is and I am actually seeing great results which is super exciting. I am also on level 3 and I will have to admit I have to take some breaks throughout, it is tough but I just try my best. I can't wait until sunday for my final weigh in! Good Luck with your journey as well.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I totally love 30DS!!! I am now doing Ripped in 30 and it is also amazing, completely recommend it for you when you are done with 30DS if you are looking to continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!