Really looking for some friends and support!

Options
Hi..

I'm 21 and I'm 20 pounds heavier then I'd like to be.
My whole life (up until about 5-6 months ago) I've worked a very active on your feet type job. Free meal per shift, very healthy foods. I was healthy naturally. I got hired in a position where i sit for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. And the weight has definitely packed on.

I started drinking herbalife becuase a friend of mine was using it and she has lost roughly 15 pounds doing NOTHING. Well, i don't know if it is becuase i was on the Depo shot (which is finally wearing off) or what but i haven't budged. Plus i've been doing Ripped In 30. I don't eat bad really. I don't always track what i'm eating becuase i admit i'm busy...

Tonight i plan on starting the C25K program, along with moving to week 2 of ripped in 30. I need to devote myself to log on more frequently to SEE my progress.
ANYWAYS. /rant

Friends?

Replies

• missmilarae0213
    missmilarae0213 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting C2K too :) Feel free to add me!
  • mukennc
    Options
    Hi, please feel to add me as one of your new friends
  • Trints
    Options
    Hello,
    I am truely motivated also, and will try to give you a lot of support.Feel free to add me also :flowerforyou:
  • choldburg74
    Options
    I am motivated and looking for friends and support to help me lose weight. Feel free to add me :)