hey guys :3

Options
I'm so glad i got referred to this because everyone is wanting to do the same thing, which is lose weight! I barely get support from my friends, in fact they encourage me to eat unhealthy foods. I hope to start losing weight now that i've joined this and any tips and support will be appreciated a lot! I also need some new friends on this as i only have 2 :)

Replies

• newbreed65
    Options
    Good luck on your goal and feel free to add though you seem pretty toned already :)
  • abibearxo
    Options
    Good luck on your goal and feel free to add though you seem pretty toned already :)

aw thats not my tummy!
    i want it to be though :3
  • newbreed65
    Options
    Haha that teaches me for not reading your profile properly
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well hi there. :)
    I've only been on here about a month but it's such a brilliant site. The tools and easy tracking system really helps to keep up with the weight loss. People are generally pretty friendly here too, and support is easy to find.

My diary is open to friends if you should ever like to have a look at some of the foods I've found work for staying under my goal. Obviously I'm not the best eater out there, lol, I have my days. But I know I find it helpful to look at friends' diaries sometimes, just to get shopping list ideas and stuff.

Good luck! ^^
  • lovepink87
    Options
    This is definatly the place for support. It's the worst when your friends are encouraging you to eat unhealthy. Splurging every now and again wont kill you, but you've gotta stay healthy and strong for the rest of the time. I know that's where i struggle. So we're here for ya!!