New here

Options
Hi all! My name is Aimee and I'm kinda new to this site. I'm 30 yrs old and living in NY. I am looking for motivation and an easy way to count calories. I tried Weight Watchers in the past and lost all the weight I needed to lose (about 60lbs) but then I had some health issues and ended up gaining it all back. I am trying to get back on track now and I'm here looking for some motivation, support and tools to keep me going.

Replies

• christinerush
    Options
    Hi Aimee and welcome! Im new here too and loving the site and all the support! Well done with the weight you lost before and at least you know you can lose it! I dont have heaps to lose but would love a flat stomach and to fit in my jeans more comfortably! Its my own fault I am carrying extra weight as I have got too complacent since I married for the second time almost 2 years ago and now Im paying for it!:smile:
  • ChuckGhoulie
    ChuckGhoulie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too. I am from Long Island, New York as well. I am 40 years old. I have tried many weight loss plans/diets over the past 20 years. I stumbled upon this site and the app for my phone, and I love it! I am amazed that it is free. The forums seem like a great place to connect and to obtain some motivation. Good luck!
  • trianglgrl
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome guys!