Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sort-of new!

I have been on this for about 20 days. Im having a bit of a hard time with encouragement. Some days are harder than others. If anyone would like to add me n help me along as I make an attempt to change things in my life (starting with my diet and exercise) I would be grateful! I've struggled with my weight my entire life and being 27, now, more than ever I need to get myself healthy. I also need a distraction to keep me from side-tracking!

Replies

• Hey there! My name is Caitlynn and I am fairly new as well. I am 20 years old, and I am devoted to getting back to healthy body =) I would love to be there for encouragement and could definitely use some myself. So I am here, and will add you to my friends list
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    I've bern here a month, but started my journey long before. Feel free to add me if you need encouragement.
  • jenigennrich
    jenigennrich Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! My name is Jeni. I have also struggled with my weight my whole life and still struggle. I haven't lost much weight since joining, but have lost about 50 lbs. I have trouble staying motivated. I am looking to jump start again! I know if we keep each other focused we can kick butt! Good luck!
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Kate and I am 26. I started MFP about 35 days ago and have lost 12 pounds. My weight loss started before that though....
    SW-195
    CW-159
    Goal #1=156
    Goal #2= 150

I have been overweight my entire life. My current weight is actually the smallest I have been since middle school? Both of my parents are thin so I refuse to believe I am supposed to be this way! I log in everyday and am always looking for more friends! Add me if you like...this site is wonderful for keeping you motivated. Thanks!