I need some Recipes!

I need some new recipes that dont use many ingredients and things that I have to buy a whole bottle of and use once!
The amounts of herbs and stuff i have bought in the apst few months that have just gone to waste caus eI needed them for one meal is ridiculous! - But I am starting a vege garden this weekend so that will help! Anyways! Recipes please!

My blog! http://weddingw8loss.blogspot.com.au
Check it out :D

Replies

• For some low cal recipes, I found some things at skinnytaste.com. Normal stuff with less calories/fat, etc.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Skinnytaste.com
    Eatingwell.com
  • Thanks guys I will have a look :)
  • mjjnbla
    mjjnbla Posts: 6 Member
    Had this tonite and loved it.
    baked salmon 1.5 oz
    broccoli slaw 2 cups
    romaine 2 cups
    slivered toasted almonds 1 Tbsp
    Newman's own low fat sesame ginger dressing 3 Tbsp
    1 medium pear or orange

In a salad bowl marinate broccoli slaw w/ 1 Tbsp dressing for one hour, in a zipper bag, marinate salmon w/ 1 Tbsp dressing for 1 hour. Chop romaine and place in big bowl for tossing. Bake salmon w/ marinade for 10 min (thawed 30 min frozen). toss romaine w/ slaw and remaining Tbsp dressing, add slivered almonds and fruit, top w/ salmon and enjoy!
  • Today for lunch I had shrimp with cajun seasoning and aztec blend rice (bulk barn). The colors and texture make it a great filling and satisfying meal that feels like a treat but is super good for you!
    I have also been making a salad using spinach leaves, green onion, diced avocado with the Kraft Olive Oil -Pesto parmesan dressing. SOOOO GOOOD! (and good for you again)