starting my insanity workout! help needed

Options
hey everyone, im erica and i'm brand spankin' new to all of this! Tomorrow I'm starting my absolutely INSANE journey with insanity! A little nervous, very excited! I just want to make sure I stick with this and therefore I know I'll need some support! Anyone who is going to or has done insanity or p90x, it would be prettty awesome if you would add me and help me through this journey! :)

I cant wait to get fit again! Hope to to talk to some people soon! I want to help people through their journeys as well!

ERICA =)

Replies

• jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tommorow. Ill add you
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in and love it!
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity right now and I have 2 weeks left! It's such a great workout! Feel free to add me!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week, and it's tough!! Enjoy it! You can add me if you want to!!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Insanity for over a year and now do Asylum too....it is the hardest thing you will ever do but it will put you in the best shape of your life! It will be hard to not give up but don't!! I don't follow the schedule but mix it with my other DVDs.....good luck...do what you can at first and keep digging deeper!!!

Lauri
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started month 2 today...love Insanity! Add me if you like!
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also, FYI..I began Insanity after losing 39 pounds..13 pounds from goal weight. My month 1 results were:

Weight: -6 pounds
    Bust: -2 inches
    Waist: -2 inches
    Hips: -1 inch

I have set MFP down to "lose 0.5 pounds per week" to increase my calorie intake and ensure that I am feeding my body properly to fuel it for Insanity!
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I did 4 straight rounds of Insanity then moved on to Asylum. Now I am training for a marathon, but still do Insanity and Asylum on my nonrunning days. It is a crazy hard workout, but just do what you can do. Don't try to keep up with those machines in the videos or you will probably give up. You can do it. Get ready to "Dig Deeper". :smile:
  • Catti123
    Options
    I start tomorrow too, I will add you :)
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering buying the program..I'm so nervous that I won't be able to do it!
  • gpeck29
    Options
    I started this morning! I've already lost 35 pounds in the last 6 months, but want to work off even more! Fit Test completed this morning.

How are you logging these workouts into MyFitnessPal?
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm on day 10 today :) It's an awesome workout and I bloody love it !
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • hey everyone, im erica and i'm brand spankin' new to all of this! Tomorrow I'm starting my absolutely INSANE journey with insanity! A little nervous, very excited! I just want to make sure I stick with this and therefore I know I'll need some support! Anyone who is going to or has done insanity or p90x, it would be prettty awesome if you would add me and help me through this journey! :)

I cant wait to get fit again! Hope to to talk to some people soon! I want to help people through their journeys as well!

ERICA =)

Hey Erica - I am currently going p90x so feel free to add me. After a couple rounds of the x i definitely want to give insanity a try......may do p90x/insanity hybrid. I'll be happy to lend some support and motivation along the way. Good luck!
  • DomenF
    DomenF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm also new here. I'm doing insanity now for a week and I have to say it is GREAT :) It is completly true, that the workouts are insane but I hope it is gonna be worth to do it. I hope someone can give me some advice about losing weight. My current datas are W: 115 kg, H: 168 cm ... I have to lose a lot of weight ... my goal is 75 till end of the year :)

For all of those who are beginers at insanity or thinking about buying it I can tell you it is gr8 exercise but don't be shame to take a pause during the exercise because those people who are showing the exercise are already working out for a long time and don't have overweight problems. And at some exercises they also need to sit down during the exercises ... so don't give up if u can't do all the exercises as fast as they do, as good as they do or without any pause ... it is important THAT U GIVE YOUR VERY BEST !

I like the side ... and especially this forum :)

I hope u gonna succeede it :)
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am on the second week of the second month and I am addicted. I bought Asylum to do next but I have had such great results from Insanity that now my daughter, mother, and friends want to do it with me so Asylum may have to wait another 2 months! Take extra breaks, drink lots of water. The p90x results and recovery formula is great and works well to help keep you fueled too (I am not a beachbody coach, just a believer in the products). Just keep pushing play everyday and you will get to where you want to be. Feel free to add me as well!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning. Fit Test #1 is done. Any of you can feel free to add me. I am sure I could use the support, too.
  • ebsthename
    Options
    I just started with insanity as well.... All feel free to add me. Let's keep each other motivated.
  • AngelaR1
    AngelaR1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started my second week today and want to know how you guys are logging Insanity on mfp??
  • jeka7654
    jeka7654 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm in the middle of my recovery week - its tough but you get results fast! good luck!:smile:
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week two of the P90X/Insanity hybrid tomorrow. I did P90X about a year ago and had GREAT results. Dropped 40 pounds and was in SUCH good shape. Then life happened and I got lazy and gained about 15 pounds back. It's crazy but just two weeks in I can already see results. It's tough but stick with it! Modify moves if you need to and pretty soon you'll be looking forward to your workout every day.