Just Began JM 30 Day Shred ~ Anybody want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• Blugal1
    Options
    I was "planning" on trying it tonight... guess this is my kick in the butt eh?

Thanks!
  • zclc79
    Options
    I have the same question. I am not that sore either...
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • leighllf
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

How are your workouts going? I have not been very consisitent but I feel so good after the workout. I am on day 6 of Lesson 1 and it is such a great quick workout.

I have to admit my diet has been all over the place but I am making a commitment to myself to give it a go 100%.

Lets keep each other motivated!!

P.S. If you are not too sore after the workouts, I suggest you up your weights (I have been using 5 pound dumbells and you feel it ALOT)

Also, I got mine at Wal-mart for $6.00! It was such a great deal I could not pass it up!
  • PaigeReneeH
    Options
    I started last night!! I think im going to do level one for a week and then progress eaxh week to the new level. Good luck!
  • leighllf
    Options
    I started last night!! I think im going to do level one for a week and then progress eaxh week to the new level. Good luck!

Good Luck! I did level 2 yesterday and today and WHEW!! It is a killer! But a good one. My hinney is so sore and I feel great!

Keep it up!!
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of lvl2.
    anyone that needs support or advice feel free to add me! :)
  • intelect127
    intelect127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 4 days ago.
  • puckfan
    puckfan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i was going to start it in february, but had to have elbow surgery. i'm hoping to start on march 1st. i just know it's going to kill me! oy... :P
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday! Soooo sore!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I totally would. I'm going to ask a dumb question though, where did all of you get/order the dvd from? :/

You can find it in many stores- I know the Walmart here has it or you can buy it online. Cheapest I've found is Half.com or Amazon (Half is cheapest especially if you order a used copy vs. a new copy).

http://product.half.ebay.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred-DVD-2008/64232518&tg=info
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I know these are just excuses but what happened was...

I found the dvd while unpacking. I have no idea where it came from. I attempted it one night but couldn't find the dvd remote (my dvd player won't play w/o the remote).

The next day, I found the remote. Yay! But it still wouldn't play, so I figured the batteries were dead. That night I went to buy new batteries. :angry:

So, again, I attempted 30DS and my dvd still would not play. WTH? I realized the remote I found was an old remote. I turned the house upside-down looking for the correct remote but no luck. I'm going to buy a new DVD player this week and I AM starting THIS WEEK!

Be sure to take before/after photos as well as your measurements. I can't wait to see all of your results. Good luck to all of you! Please feel free to add me if you'd like :wink:
  • alikat789
    alikat789 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think i need to start this again. got the dvd's two months ago but did it about 5 time. I don't plan to do it daily but at least 2 times a week. (i would say 3 but baby steps for me to add in more exercise)