Favorite Cereal.........

Options

Replies

• shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Healthy: Honey Nut Cheerios
    Bad: Kellogg Frosted Flakes....there's a tiger in all of us....THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!

Milk: LOVE IT till the last drop.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Favorite. Either golden grahms or honey nut Cheerios with banana slices!!! Yumm. No I do not drink the milk. Barely pour any on the cereal.
  • millerhillbabe
    Options
    Healthy: Oatmeal or Kelloggs org. with yogurt
    not so healthy; Sugar Smacks
    and love milk so down it goes!!!! :drinker:
  • ckreklow
    Options
    Favorite healthy: Special K Protein Plus, and multi-grain Chex cereal

Favorite healthy but non-healthy at the same time, though. Raisin Bran. I know it's healthy, but it just has so many calories, especially if you drink the milk. I try to make it skim, but sometimes I have 1%.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Fav I think is Quaker Oh's... YUM!! But I also like Special K w/Strawberries, Honey Bunches of Oats w/Strawberries, Special K Oats & Honey... very tastey. I always drink the milk... my fav to drink the milk from is Cocoa Krispies... or Cocoa Puffs... something chocolatey so the milk is chocolatey. :tongue:
  • skgilbert57
    Options
    If anyone would have told me 6 months ago that Fiber One would be my favorite cereal, I would have told you that you were crazy. I'm doing the 17 day diet, have finished all four cycles, not at my goal weight yet, and went back to Cycle 1 to start over. During the first 17 days, you can't have bread, cereal, oatmeat or any carbs like that. I can't believe it, but I am craving Fiber One. Kashi Go-lean is my 2nd favorite, it tastes like chopped up corn puffs!
    The milk, before I would drink it, unless I let my dogs clean the bowl. Now, I only use the milk to get the cereal wet, so there's none "left over"... :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one, in either category.

Favorite: Booberry, Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries and Lucky Charms

Favorite healthy: Fiber Plus Carmel Pecan Crunch or Fiber One Carmel Delight

And I drink the milk, but sometimes I cave and let the cats polish it off if the carpet sharks are really circling.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Healthy: kashi go lean.
    Not healthy: oh man..fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, cocoa puffs..

And with the unhealthy stuff, you bet your *kitten* I drink that delicious flavored milk!
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    Unhealthy: Basic 4... I pretty much just like to eat the yogurt covered whatevers out of it!!!!
    Oh... or Crispix!!! (I don't consider those unhealthy OR healthy... I just love them!)... Or Honey Bunches of oats w almonds (Oh man... I am hungry)!!
    Healthy: Kashi Go Lean Crunch. (In Yogurt)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i will eat all cereal except for peanut butter flavored or chocolate flavored.

my favorite is Life and Fruitty Pebbles!
  • jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Old: fruity pebbles. I have no idea if it as good as I remember, its been years since i have had it. I could easily polish off a box in an evening. You have to eat it fast before it gets mushy, and of course I drank the sugary pink colored milk left too!

Now: grape nuts or uncle sam
  • giraffells
    giraffells Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HEALTHY: SPECIAL K OR TOTAL
    NOT HEALTHY: CAPTAIN CRUNCH WITH CRUNCH BERRIES
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch / Cheerios for healthy
    2. Hell yes, cinnamony, sugary milk is the best! / I don't drink cheerios milk. :(
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I looooove Cheerios. And Special K Red Berries. Mmmm. I'm not really a huge fan of super sugary cereals. Never have been.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Fav is Honeynut Cheerios but healthy option I regular Cheerios w/ blueberries. I don't drink milk and eat my cereal dry.
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Unhealthy - Cinnamon Toast Crunch (havn't had any since I don't remember when)

Healthy - Muti-Grain Cheerios

I always drink the milk - yummy

Oh! and I haven't tried a cereal I don't like! :)
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1. Healthy: Special K Chocolatey Delight
    2. Unhealthy: Cinnamon Toast Crunch

and I always drink the milk :)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    There are only two that I like special k fruit and yogurt or raisin bran. Otherwise not a cereal fan.
    I don't drink the milk because there is none left. I use very little just enough to soften it up.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    unhealthy= frosted flakes healthy- kashi.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ALL CAPS BECAUSE I LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH AND WOULD BUY MILK THAT TASTED LIKE THE AFTERMILK.

..favorite healthy is Raisin Bran..