Lets be friends :)

Options
Hey guys,
I just joined MFP and im really looking for support and motivation. I want someone i can talk to when i have questions and someone who wants the same. Im a really bubbly person. and i feel like weightloss is a way i can boost my confidence and be healthier. Ever since school has started its been stressful and i think hvae MFP can really help me stay on track especially if i know that there are other people going through the same thing.

Replies

• amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hey! I just joined yesterday, so I'm a newbie :-) We all need support!
  • giddyred
    Options
    I've been at it since January, and I'm looking for new friends too. I sent you a friend request =)
  • aroberts2009
    Options
    I joined a while ago, but just started getting back into it, I sent you a friend request!
  • birdsmom1
    Options
    Friend request sent!!
  • xxfinallyfree
    xxfinallyfree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I joined 6 wks ago but just now started learning how to work my diet feel free to add me:)
  • Mariabellantoni
    Mariabellantoni Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im new to the site as well. I tried it a few months ago but didnt have the discipline to keep it up. My son just lost a lot of weight since he just enlisted in the Marines. Im hoping to have some significant weight loss for his graduation from boot camp. I can use all the support I can get as well as give support. Feel free to add me so we can help each other :smile:
  • MrsDanii
    Options
    Hello i had been joined since Feb... and i would like more support from yu guys... :)
  • farbs
    farbs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I joined a while ago, but never really used it - so i'm starting to get back into it - would be great to have some more friends on this site to help keep me motivated :)
  • lgord92
    Options
    I'm new to the site as well. (: I added you.
  • AgataZasada
    Options
    HI all, I have been on MFP fir 45 days and loving it. It's super great to have friends to keep you motivated! Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend! Happy logging!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I am the administrator of the T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Group for WOMEN only & I want to extend an invitation to you to check out our group. Please read this entire message & if you decide to join our group, it will tell you how to become a member.

We have been having some issues with people signing up to join our group & have to do it this way now. So, if you decide to join our group, please send me a message letting me know that you are interested. From there, I will go to our main page & add your name to the group. You will get an invitation, not in your PM inbox, but in the area just next to that.

Once you receive this, please go to our T.H.E. group page & introduce yourself in the WELCOME post.

T.H.E. is a group of supportive women who are all going through the same thing (in more ways than one) right now on our journey to lose weight & get healthy.

The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your current weight (C/W) is & after you have weighed yourself on here once, what your last weigh-in (LW) was & then total the loss (yay) or the gain (ugh) between the two.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.

Once you do your welcome post, you will see that we are a great group of ladies who will support you, keep in touch, give advice & are good at responding to every post as quickly as they can. We are here to support each other & help each other on this journey to a healthier lifestyle & a happier person when we look in the mirror. If you don't check in at least once every 30 days, you will be removed from our group.

We have over 500 members who are waiting & willing to help you on this journey. So, I hope to see you as our newest member soon.
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Shooting you a friend req.

I am relatively new to the social side of MFP as well - been using the app for a few months now.

Feel free to shoot me a friend invite as well - (that goes for everyone)

Cheers!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    sure
  • TeslaJoule
    TeslaJoule Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi folks!

I joined a long while ago, but I never added anyone that I didn't already know in real life. I was doing this with my husband, but he's essentially quit, so I'm looking for some support out there. Very willing to give it too. :) I'm not ready to give up this fight again my last 10 pounds! Let's be friends!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Ooh, ooh, pick me!! I'm super bubbly too and absolutely hating school at the moment (although you would never be able to tell by the stupid grin on my face 99% of the time). I've been at this for a while, but just got serious about it this January. I'm totally here for support if you'll have me!
  • koureur
    koureur Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Smiles!
    I'm new here, too!
    Let's be friends! :)
  • Lala1426
    Lala1426 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on it for awhile on and off just never talked to anyone for support