Favorite time of day?

Options
What's yours and why?

I like either early morning or late night........why? because there's freedom in the fact that you are the only one up and can do anything you like to without anyone else being up and around you!!

Sub-question.......Morning person or night?

Total morning person! If I don't exercise in the mornigs, I won't ever work out at all.

Have always thought of myself as a weird combo between the two though because I love staying up extremely late at night too when I can and when I feel like I want to. Bedtime for me usually happens either at 10 or 11 unless I am really wired.

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ksg4LnbaI I like every minute of the day. :)
  • StacyNicki
    Options
    Personally..I'm a night owl. I am an insomniac and I tend to get wired at night.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I love the night!
    The house is quiet and I can relax! Before kids my dream job was the night shift. I am up until about 2am lately and up at 7am to get my daughter on the bus..the odd time I will sneak back for another hour until the littest one wakes me up.

I need to sleep more for sure but it is like around 11pm my inner clock resets. I can be beat tired around 10/11 and think oh I will just go to bed around 11/12 but when I try it doesn't work.

Like tonight at 10:30 I was yawning and so ready for bed but couldn't, not that I can I don't want to!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    The minute I've left work for the day....ahhh...the longest time before having to go back to work. :)