Hello

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Stacy. I never thought I'd let myself go like I did. If someone had shown me a picture of what I would look like now back in 2007 I'd have laughed in their face. Back then I was disciplined and I stayed in shape. Not real sure how or why I lost that. I guess life happened and I went through some tough times and ended up losing that control. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been at 207lbs. After just having a baby 5 months ago...I'm just now getting into the idea of getting serious about my weight again. It's nice to find somewhere where I can come and track everything cause trying to do it by hand I give up every time. I would like to get to a healthy weight. I want my daughter to be able to be proud of her mommy and have a healthy view on diet and exercise. And what best way than to lead by example right. But I'm also doing this for me. I want to be able to dress the way I used to in pretty feminine clothes and not be ashamed. So here it goes :) I also hope to maybe meet a few friends on my journey :)

Replies