Anyone see Something Borrowed?

Options
What's the dude's name that's in it that is also from the office? LOVE him!!

Also, whose the love interest between the two girls? He is seriously HOT!!

Just sayin......

Who's your late night hottie that you dream about anyway? Not sure who mine would be.........got a lot of celebs on the brain that would fit the bill........but if I was honest, it would be a mesh of all of them put together in one.......not sayin' its realistic, but there you have it!

Replies

• kristi_asco
    Options
    that movie is so adorable! i love all of emily giffen's books!! she is such a fabulous author
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    that movie is so adorable! i love all of emily giffen's books!! she is such a fabulous author

So who are the two dudes, do you know? And what's your late night hottie you dream about? (could be anyone.........celeb or real life person you are in contact with....)
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    John Kranisiki (sp) is Jim from the office who plays the best friend

wasn't that impressed with the movie adaptation.
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    OMG! I watched that movie by myself. And love every minute of it.

The love interest is Colin Egglesfield. Ethan, the (heartbroken) friend is John Krasinski.

I really wish they have that movie available on Netflix streaming, I really would love to watch it again....and again....
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Watching it now! It's on HBO
  • KJVBear33
    Options

The love interest is Colin Egglesfield. Ethan, the (heartbroken) friend is John Krasinski.

I really wish they have that movie available on Netflix streaming, I really would love to watch it again....and again....

Got it on HBO........not sure if I will be lucky enough to have HBO in my apartment when I get one, so I am drinking it all in now.......and your late night hottie whom you dream about? :) Could be anyone..........
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Got it on HBO........not sure if I will be lucky enough to have HBO in my apartment when I get one, so I am drinking it all in now.......and your late night hottie whom you dream about? :) Could be anyone..........

Pss........ABSOLUTELY LOVE both guys.........love interest is sort of an *kitten* in it though for not being decisive and then choosing the wrong one in the end--but in his shoes, I can see that the pressure that he feels would be debilitating.

LOVE best friend cause he is incredibly sweet in an awkwardly funny way!! :)

Those two are definitely on my hottie that I dream about list!! *sigh*.........if only.......
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Neither Colin nor John do it for me...

I dream about Gerard Butler...or Hugh Jackman....or Clive Owen....yummmmmm! :love:
  • KJVBear33
    Options

I dream about Gerard Butler...or Hugh Jackman....or Clive Owen....yummmmmm! :love:

Clive Owen :huh: .......whose he? (probably have seen him, but not known it was him)..........and props for the other two........total hotties!! :love: Also on the list......Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, Gerard Depardaux (sp of last name?), Robin Williams (its not just physical attraction here.........I also list those with personalities I have fallen in love with.....or at least from the movies they do), Robert Downey Jr (yummy), Edward Norton (he is TOTALLY ripped.....have you ever seen him with his shirt off?), and also the dude who played opposite Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.........whatever his name is........Dang it, my brain goes haywire at night......I think his name is Edwin?......I know that it starts with an E..........but thats just to name a few........
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love John Krasinski!!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    TOTALLY remembered!!! Ewin McGreggor..........HOTTIE!!! Also to add..........the guy who plays Rory from Glee and Josh Drummel........
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

Clive Owen :huh: .......whose he? (probably have seen him, but not known it was him)..........and props for the other two........total hotties!! :love: Also on the list......Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, Gerard Depardaux (sp of last name?), Robin Williams (its not just physical attraction here.........I also list those with personalities I have fallen in love with.....or at least from the movies they do), Robert Downey Jr (yummy), Edward Norton (he is TOTALLY ripped.....have you ever seen him with his shirt off?), and also the dude who played opposite Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.........whatever his name is........Dang it, my brain goes haywire at night......I think his name is Edwin?......I know that it starts with an E..........but thats just to name a few........

To answer your q re: Clive Owen....he's been in Inside Man, Closer (with Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman), recent release DVD called Trust.
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    watched it yesterday! love that movie :D